Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I am in need of car cover advice. The summary of this situation:

PROBLEM: Greasy, powdery, or other film build up gets through car cover after one month of purchasing new cover. After the first month of use, the windows will look foggy 2 days after cleaning.

PLACE: Car is parked in a public open air, multi-level parking garage in Florida within a mile of the ocean.

OBJECTIVE: A car cover that will prevent the above problem.

I have tried Budge SHIELD BARRIER with Tyvek and a Covercraft with Evolution Fabric car covers. I assume that after a month the covers become saturated with pollutants (from other cars and/or the ocean air) and it gets through to the car. I`ve thought about a plastic car cover but am concerned that it would trap moisture and accelerate rusting of a 25 year old car that is in pretty good condition.

In response to an inquiry to Covercraft customer service as to whether their Covercraft HD (most advanced, expensive) cover would solve this problem I was told that it would not. I contacted Scotchgard and they said nothing they had would stop it.

The alternative of parking outside the garage would leave it vulnerable to thieves, vandals, and the weather so the public garage is the lesser of the two evils. I parked it on the next to highest level for years but had to move it down because the Budge cover was stolen (security guard on first level).

This is a tough problem and I would be most grateful for a solution. Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a classic that you baby. Maybe a another car as a daily driver?

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a car cover from a place called carscover.com and im really satisfied with the product I got which is the ultrashield and this cover protects my car from a little sprinkle to heavy rain I really recommend you to check out their website and since I have recommended some people they gave me a coupon code which is C15AF I don`t know if it still works but you might want to give it a try hope this helps you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMcGee8
    Hi,

I am in need of car cover advice. The summary of this situation:

PROBLEM: Greasy, powdery, or other film build up gets through car cover after one month of purchasing new cover. After the first month of use, the windows will look foggy 2 days after cleaning.

PLACE: Car is parked in a public open air, multi-level parking garage in Florida within a mile of the ocean.

OBJECTIVE: A car cover that will prevent the above problem.

I have tried Budge SHIELD BARRIER with Tyvek and a Covercraft with Evolution Fabric car covers. I assume that after a month the covers become saturated with pollutants (from other cars and/or the ocean air) and it gets through to the car. I`ve thought about a plastic car cover but am concerned that it would trap moisture and accelerate rusting of a 25 year old car that is in pretty good condition.

In response to an inquiry to Covercraft customer service as to whether their Covercraft HD (most advanced, expensive) cover would solve this problem I was told that it would not. I contacted Scotchgard and they said nothing they had would stop it.

The alternative of parking outside the garage would leave it vulnerable to thieves, vandals, and the weather so the public garage is the lesser of the two evils. I parked it on the next to highest level for years but had to move it down because the Budge cover was stolen (security guard on first level).

This is a tough problem and I would be most grateful for a solution. Thanks in advance!

Can you sahre some pictures of your car that i can give you much better idea that what you can try that looks good on your car

<span style="font-size:13px;font-family:arial, sans, sans-serif;">star sports live streaming</span>

Post Thanks / Like
    bar from inside the penalty box. Decent chance. 19 jordan 11 laney
    item and return it. Within the main mission are cheap jordan 11 laney
    place that came to mind was the 11th Street NW lot pre order jordan 11 laney
    he was being optioned to the minors. While the jordan laney 11s
    here each and every day.. Use Excel`s charting laney 11s
    benefit the United Way of the Lowcountry is a way jordan 11 laney 2013
    tracks all references to the bot`s names. Once laney 11s
    composer, wrote some 25 light and popular operas jordan 11 laney 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    They help trap the heat and speed up the time it takes for air jordan 5 oreo
    "We both come out here trying to improve each other every black Friday oreo 5s
    with the direction needed for major investment in existing Cyber Monday oreo 5s
    trying to put across is simple: young learners are in touch black Friday jordan 5 oreo
    expand access to higher education. air jordan 5 oreo
    in one in Canberra. Cyber Monday jordan 5 oreo
    clients from offices in the Americas,Europe,Middle East, oreo 5s
    dispatch a downed or snuckupupon zombie. black Friday jordan 5 oreo

Thread Information