Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have any experience with these car covers? I``m specifically looking for it to cover my `97 E-Class that is a garage queen. I want to keep it clean, etc... while not in use. I open and close the garage door everyday and also want to protect the vehicle from slight bumps, scratches, etc... she sleeps in a single car garage.

Anyone have any pictures of how these covers look when installed? I wonder if this cover has pockets for the side mirrors.... My hopes are to pick one up during Detail Fest 4.

Or maybe there is a different type of cover. After posting this thread and reading about the Dustop, it states it may allow fine dust through...No good. Fleece liner inside would be nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do. I have had two of them. The first one I had for six years. I used it both indoors and out. It washed amazingly well and was very soft.

Post Thanks / Like
    *UPDATE*

I ended up picking up an MB cover for my E300 and it is apparently the "Noah" fabric.

Does anyone have a spec sheet on the Noah covers and/or know what the washing procedure is for this cover. Is it dry clean only?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello !

I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Post Thanks / Like
    I have four covercraft covers. They are quality and a good choice. Mirror pockets are the tailored type. I have one on my Saleen. It was custom made for a mustang.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by michakaveli
    *UPDATE*

I ended up picking up an MB cover for my E300 and it is apparently the "Noah" fabric.

Does anyone have a spec sheet on the Noah covers and/or know what the washing procedure is for this cover. Is it dry clean only?

Thanks!

I washed mine at the local laundermat, in their biggest front-loader. I just used regular liquid detergent most of the time (did splurge on "cover wash and conditioner" once but I think it`s snake oil) but you might consider one of those "microfiber detergents" if you want to get a little fancy about it.

Unless it`s really dirty, you might get enough detergent just by pre-spotting the dirty areas (e.g., from tires/etc.) if there are any.

Rinse rinse rinse. And maybe once more I`d unfold/untwist/etc. it between every rinse cycle.

I dried mine, at least part of the way, in their big dryer, on "low". Note that the fabric *can* shrink a little, which sorta surprised me. Didn`t shrink enough to be a real problem, but maybe I was just lucky. So, I`d only dry it part way. They dry out the rest of the way easily enough once they`re not soaking wet anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    I washed mine at the local laundermat, in their biggest front-loader. I just used regular liquid detergent most of the time (did splurge on "cover wash and conditioner" once but I think it`s snake oil) but you might consider one of those "microfiber detergents" if you want to get a little fancy about it.

Unless it`s really dirty, you might get enough detergent just by pre-spotting the dirty areas (e.g., from tires/etc.) if there are any.

Rinse rinse rinse. And maybe once more I`d unfold/untwist/etc. it between every rinse cycle.

I dried mine, at least part of the way, in their big dryer, on "low". Note that the fabric *can* shrink a little, which sorta surprised me. Didn`t shrink enough to be a real problem, but maybe I was just lucky. So, I`d only dry it part way. They dry out the rest of the way easily enough once they`re not soaking wet anymore.

Thanks!

:2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like

Thread Information