Post Thanks / Like
    I`m looking at a car cover for my car. I`m interested in the Dustop fabic as it will be for indoor use only. In shopping on the web, I noticed that Covercraft makes Dustop covers and Wolf makes Dustop covers and both use the exact same fabric from Kimberly Clark. Anyone know what the difference in these two covers might be? The Covercraft is about $50 more....weird...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dschribs
    I`m looking at a car cover for my car. I`m interested in the Dustop fabic as it will be for indoor use only. In shopping on the web, I noticed that Covercraft makes Dustop covers and Wolf makes Dustop covers and both use the exact same fabric from Kimberly Clark. Anyone know what the difference in these two covers might be? The Covercraft is about $50 more....weird...

I have the Dustop made by Covercraft and its a great cover for indoor use. I know Wolf products but have not had a car cover by them in years. If they are both made by Kimberky Clark than they should be similar. Just make sure the Wolf cover has 4 layers of material like the Covercraft Dustop has. I paid $156 for my Dustop about 2 years ago. I got it from www.ajusa.com in california. they had the best prices at the time. Also, the Dustop from covercraft is made when you order. It takes about 14 days to get from when you order. I dont know if its the same with the Wolf cover. anyway, I am very satisfied with my Dustop cover and would recommend it to anyone looking for a indoor car cover.

I just looked at the ajusa site and they sell both the Wolf and the Covercraft Dustop covers. the wolf is $154 and the Covercraft is $184. I paid $156 for the Covercraft 2 years ago. they have to be the same cover. I would buy the Wolf at the $30 less price. those are prices for my 2004 Cobra.

04MysticCobra.

Thread Information