Post Thanks / Like
    I just got finished with a detail on my Intrepid, everything looks great, very mirror like. I just hate how my car condensates over night, and when it come out the next day there are little teeny water specks all over the paint! Will a car cover help this matter? Or will it do this no matter what I do? I dont have nor probably never will have a garage, so thats out of the quesiton. Just wandering if there`s anything I can do.

Post Thanks / Like
    the BMW one supplies free scratches.....dont know about yours....

Post Thanks / Like
    Condensation on a surface results in dew formation when the near surface air temperature drops to the dew point temperature. The dewpoint is the temperature at which the air is saturated with water vapor. Accumulation will be heaviest on exposed surfaces, so using a car cover as a protective barrier could be helpful.

I`d recommend the Weathershield car covers since they are extremely breathable, lightweight, and very waterproof due to the Nextec polymer encapsulated weave.

Post Thanks / Like
    Covercraft has released a newer fabric since, but at the risk of the seams scratching if not covered with felt strips so that addressed, my system is the use of two covers: a Weather Shield over a Noah and that eliminated all but the most severe condensation from real severe weather. When I use them I install and remove them together. You must make sure your care is absolutely clean before using because no matter how good the fabric, there`s always a chance it will get scratched if it`s not clean and wiped down.

The two covers have always done the trick for me when I needed them and I found them to be well worth the investment for peace of mind.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Thread Information