Thread: Car COVER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I got a car cover today. Boy i was runnign around the car so fast so it wouldn`t fall in the mud. MY WHOLE BACK YARD AND GRAVEL DRIVEWAY is MuD. The neighbor SUMP pumped his basment into my ****ing yard >> OMG IM SO PISSED> still waiting on the town to call..

anyways When i picked up my cover one of the guys told me that It turns the car YELLOW?

I have a black car...

Anyone with car covers can elaborate on this for me.!!! :thx

Post Thanks / Like
    It might be from the pollen that filters through the weave of the cover, depending what kind it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    SAAB most of the people I know have a car cover and I have never heard of that happening. I`ve been using car covers for 15 years and I have never experienced anything lilke that. Althought the pollen thing does make sense.

Try this to keep your cover from hittin the ground. Use your doors to hold the cover from the side while you fasten the front end & rear end of the cover. When i remove my cover I flip the sides up toward the center of the car so it`s one strip, then I roll the cover up from front to back like you would a sleeping bag. So when i put it back on I roll the cover over the car again then take the edges of the cover`s side slam the doors closed on them and this keeps the cover from sliding off to the sides while i secure the front then back then come back and release the sides from the door to let the drape down.

I keep my car pretty well polished and waxed which makes for one slippery surface and putting a car cover over that was a real P.I.T.A. unless you had 2 people.

hope this helps some.

Thread Information