Post Thanks / Like
    Recently I listed a "for sale" post on my 1969 Mercedes -Benz 280SE. Clean Dean saw the post and asked if I wanted him to put it on e bay for me. After a few minutes of talking to Dean on the phone, I could tell he knew how to market and sell cars on e bay. The short story is, I had him list the car, and it sold at my price in the 7 days it was listed. I WAS IMPRESSED! I know for a fact Dean spent allot of time making sure the ad looked right. I sent him pictures and he would call me and say Gary, I need 4 more shots, one from this angle, another from this, and so on. When the gallery was done, the presentation was perfect. Then he had me list the work done and he worded the description so it blended well with the ad. I got the money for the car in my bank, the car is on it`s way to CO, and I could not of done it without him. When I asked him how much I owed him for his services and he told me what he thought was fair, under by breath I disagreed. (his fee was too low in my opinion) So when I sent the check he will get a nice suprise. YOu don`t find guys like Dean much anymore. I`m sure glad I found him (or he found me) Not only did he sell my car, but we are now friends. If you need to sell on e bay, Clean Dean is your man, THANKS DEAN! Hope you visit soon time, dinner is on me. Gary KOuba :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    After seeing your 280 SE, and knowing that your a detailing professional I knew that your car just needed the right exposure !!! I do not sell cars for a living, but I have assisted a number of friends this year sell their cars on ebay. Collectible automobiles need this type of exposure that local advertising cannot compete with. It was my pleasure to assist you and I admire your "teaching" concept with regards to detailing. (see Carwash and Detailing Magazine (www.carwash.com).

Here`s one last look at "Sadie"

Good Luck Gary !!

Your friend Clean Dean

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMESUS%3AIT
    No buff to tuff

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d say you owe him some commission!
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Thread Information