Welp...I pulled the trigger and picked up an 05 F250 Lariat.

Overall the truck is in great shape. The paint is swirl city, but the body is straight as an arrow and there isn`t a speck of rust anywhere.

Engine runs great and has already had the EGR deleted and ARP head studs done.

I don`t wanna call it a build thread because I don`t have huge plans in mind, but I do have a few things I want to do and thought it`d be fun to document them.

First up is replacing the mirrors. As the pictures show, the previous owner busted them up in a car wash. My new mirrors should be here Wednesday and I took the opportunity to upgrade to the 08+ style mirrors which will look way better.

After that I`ve got a few goodies for the inside

That mess of stuff came out of a combination of my GTO and some stuff I had installed in my previous truck that I sold to my dad. Wiring harness and dash kit for the head unit will be here tomorrow, so that`ll get put in pretty quick. After that I`ll be tackling some sound deadening. Not pictured is a second amp and a 12" Imagine Dynamics sub. I plan on making an amp rack behind the back seats and then pulling out the weak sauce factory center console and replacing it with a custom build that will house the sub, a secure gun storage compartment, and a screen for the Torque monitoring app.

Of course the paint is going to get some tender loving and a coating.

Can`t wait to dig in. I`ll update this thread with pics and progress as I go