Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings

I wanted to post something up here and gauge interest among you local business owners, specifically those of you that would like a proper shop to work in or are looking to potentially move.

I won`t get in to details here, but basically I am looking to lease some industrial space in Burlington, or the very surrounding area, for a venture I am involved with. We would like to sublet part of that space out to help subsidize some of the overhead. I immediately thought of a premium auto detailing firm as being a great fit. What makes this opportunity unique for the sublessee is that;

-we would like you, if you`re interested, to be actively involved in the search for a suitable space to lease, to ensure the space works for what you need compared to what we need, both in physical space as well as monthly costs

-the facility will house a 2005 Ferrari F430, 2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage, and a 2005 Dodge Viper SRT10; and potentially others in the future

My thought is that the cars, along with the clean-yet-industrial look we are going for, would provide an excellent environment for a premium auto detailing business.

I`m flexible on the terms as well as % of lease to be covered by the sublessee. This also isn`t going to happen overnight, so there is a lot of planning time for you to prepare. Basically, I just need to know if you`re seriously interested so that I can include you in the search for space.

Please drop me a PM for contact information. Thanks!

Chris.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got your PM, good luck with this Chris.

Would love to detail some of those cars for you too
    CKAutospa.ca

Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll ask some of my friends and drop you a PM after. Good luck!

Thread Information