Post Thanks / Like
    AR North America AR383

Where to buy this pressure washer in Canada?

I can only find online dealers from the states, which either don`t ship to the north or at a very expensive cost

Aside from that model, any other electric models that anyone can recommend that is somewhat reliable/durable?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d contact your local car wash supplier or the Canadian Carwash Association (CCA) and ask them for sources. They know this stuff better than anyone. This place might also be able to help: eShine Canada, Car, Wax, Polish, Polisher, Tire Dressings, Detailing Supplies, RV, Truck, Boat, Automotive, upholstery, marine, convertible, Microfiber
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    I`d contact your local car wash supplier or the Canadian Carwash Association (CCA) and ask them for sources. They know this stuff better than anyone. This place might also be able to help: eShine Canada, Car, Wax, Polish, Polisher, Tire Dressings, Detailing Supplies, RV, Truck, Boat, Automotive, upholstery, marine, convertible, Microfiber

Thanks, I`ll look into the CCA. I`ve shopped at eshine for a while now, and unfortunately they don`t carry these big gears

Thread Information