Post Thanks / Like
    While its plus 1 Celsius, here in Nova Scotia, very cloudy, so what else was there to do. I washed and waxed the car. The tire shine froze before I could smooth it. Using the wipe on wipe off method, I gave the car a good coat of Jeffs Acrylic Jett. AJ is not easy at the best of times unless you know the tricks, and at 1 degree I had to be careful to get it all off. Nothing worse than looking at the car the next day only to find a spot you missed as it dries very transparent. Well it turned out pretty good althought the car needs a good claying in the spring as I bought it Nov. 30 and it was too cold to properly prep it. Opinions wanted aas to weather I should get rid of the lettering on the back and just keep the Infiniti logo?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKER
    While its plus 1 Celsius, here in Nova Scotia, very cloudy, so what else was there to do. I washed and waxed the car. The tire shine froze before I could smooth it. Using the wipe on wipe off method, I gave the car a good coat of Jeffs Acrylic Jett. AJ is not easy at the best of times unless you know the tricks, and at 1 degree I had to be careful to get it all off. Nothing worse than looking at the car the next day only to find a spot you missed as it dries very transparent. Well it turned out pretty good althought the car needs a good claying in the spring as I bought it Nov. 30 and it was too cold to properly prep it. Opinions wanted aas to weather I should get rid of the lettering on the back and just keep the Infiniti logo?

In terms of the logo. Before I sold the G the new generation I removed the word Infiniti as well as the G35X part. To me it looks a lot better. Nice and clean.

In terms of the tire dressing dry applying it via a microfiber applicator pad. It has not failed me yet.
    Nicholas

OCDetailing

Toronto, Ontario

Thread Information