Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi folks, new guy here. I was just wondering where you guys buy your supplies online to avoid those horrible brokerage fees when ordering from the US. I did do a search but it`s kind of overwhelming, too many hits. I came across a guy named Chris from ezshine a couple of times, is this place reputable? Sorry for being so green, it seems like us Canucks don`t have a lot of choice in this area, at least from my limited searches.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allnitro
    I came across a guy named Chris from ezshine a couple of times, is this place reputable?

......Yes...more than reputable.

Post Thanks / Like
    eShine Canada- Car Wax, Car Polish, Microfiber, Polishers, Tire Dressings and all other detailing supplies. is just about the only choice for us Canadians. And that`s not a bad thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi folks, new guy here. I was just wondering where you guys buy your supplies online to avoid those horrible brokerage fees when ordering from the US. I did do a search but it`s kind of overwhelming, too many hits. I came across a guy named Chris from ezshine a couple of times, is this place reputable? Sorry for being so green, it seems like us Canucks don`t have a lot of choice in this area, at least from my limited searches.

Chris at E-Shine is fantastic. I`ve ordered from his site more than a few times and everything always gets to me fast and in great condition.

I would highly recommend him to anyone. Feel free to pm me if you`d like to hear more.

- K.C.

Post Thanks / Like
    carcaresmart.ca is also a very good retailer, plus I have yet to be hit by custom duties from the US. Just high shipping charges sometimes though these will vary widely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKER
    carcaresmart.ca is also a very good retailer, plus I have yet to be hit by custom duties from the US. Just high shipping charges sometimes though these will vary widely.

I thought it was carcaresmart.com? But yeah, I`ve had good dealings with them. Also thedetailingshop.com.

With that said, there is nothing wrong with Chris at eshine either, great guy!
    Brad

1998 Civic Si - black - the gas pumps don`t hurt as bad!

You WILL like my work! jayjacque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto for highly recommending eshine. He tries to make the prices we pay comparable to US prices without the extra bull for brokerage fees. Plus he`s got free shipping for $150+ orders.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another endorsement for Chris at E-Shine! Very competitive with U.S. pricing and free shipping if you spend over $150. He also sells Ricardo Clay bars which is one of the best bars out there and it is not available in the States due to patent laws.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another +1 for Eshine.

Detailed Image is another vendor I would recommend; shipping can be a bit high but their customer service (they are now sponsors on this thread) is unmatched.

DG G35 Coupe -> 19s PIAA Super Rozza

Bats Overlays, 35% tint, Kuruma Z front Bumper Coming Soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have great experience buying from ESHINE ,Chris is truly a great guy to deal with,he`ll bend over back wards to keep the customers happy.

I know there`s a new vendor from Montreal called wax on ,wax off,never bought anything from them but a friend who did ,was happy with the service ,I mentioned this new vendor knowing Chris is so busy with Eshine and does not or at least should not get upset having a new competition on the scene,and probably wishes him good luck,he must have seen a few of these vendors come and gone, according to him ,this is a tough business to survive in,what ever happened to Chemical guy`s Canada?

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to thank everyone for their input and comments. I`m not the most savvy at online ordering, but so many good comments, I`m placing an order with eShine tonight.

I`ve been reading and absorbing for a couple of months now and I have a question about the Pinnacle wax line. I am really intrigued with Souveran. I so enjoy looking at the detailing threads that document the process with pictures, many of you are true artists. The Pinnacle Souveran paste wax gets lots of props and it looks suberb, but I don`t read much about the Souveran liquid wax. Their site says it "mimics" the look of the paste. Is it even worth it to go with the liquid or is it paste or nothing?

Thanks again for helping a new guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you guys that recommended Eshine were spot on. I ordered a bunch of different supplies and they were at my door within 1.5 business days. Free shipping too. Fantastic service!

This is probably my best experience ever when ordering anything on-line. I never corresponded with "Chris", but if he reads these posts, a tip of the hat to you. I can`t see myself ever ordering from anywhere else.

Post Thanks / Like
    eshine.ca really does rock! a good selection of quality products, reasonable prices and incredibly fast delivery - always a pleasure to do business with them!

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 for eShine again. Just placed another order, can`t wait to get my stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you guys that recommended Eshine were spot on. I ordered a bunch of different supplies and they were at my door within 1.5 business days. Free shipping too. Fantastic service!
    Same here... fast shipping with no hassles from eShine!! :waxing:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information