Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,

I am new here, from Windsor, On. I am wondering what some of your opinions might be on using Cross Canada auto body supply as a detailing supplies source. They stock mostly 3M products. They have a retail outlet conveniently located nearby, but was wondering if I would be limiting my results by using this as my source for products.

Thanks,

Scott
    Owner of the evolution of the 1988 Car of the Year, a 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. They just had two more years to make it better!

Post Thanks / Like
    never heard of them. you could get most of your supplies from eShine Canada- Canada`s Car Care Leader.
    PARK AVENUE

- D E T A I L I N G -

Ottawa Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gtpaul
    never heard of them. you could get most of your supplies from eShine Canada- Canada`s Car Care Leader.

Great, thanks for the link. That is a beautiful Buick you have there. Have you visited w-body.com?
    Owner of the evolution of the 1988 Car of the Year, a 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. They just had two more years to make it better!

Post Thanks / Like
    hey im also from windsor, Ive been to cross canada b4 to check out what they have. They dont really carry that much so check out eshine.ca, they are really good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, for the few times I`ve been there, I`ll probably never go back. Lack luster selection with delusional price points. They seriously wanted like over $50 for a foam polishing pad, one that I got for about $20 elsewhere.

Also, Sherwin Williams Automotive Supply out on the service road at the end of Jefferson has some better prices. I was able to pick up some 3M Ultrafina SE, not really easy to come by in Canada, for about $50 for the bottle. Expensive yes, but still cheaper than importing it from the states. They also have the 3M Blue Polishing pads that everyone is raving about.

Other than that, Napa seems pretty good at ordering stuff in. I called them today and had them order some M83 for me, comes out to about $30/32oz bottle, but then again, everything costs more over here

Probably going to start ordering from eShine to see how that works out

Post Thanks / Like
    Great! Thanks for the advice guys. I would have bought my pads from them too...props for keeping a few extra bucks in my pocket!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is cool to see 2 guys from Windsor..if you have any friends/relatives in Detroit, that is worthwhile too.

Thread Information