Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in no way trying to make Chris look bad. I was just saying that I have not heard back from him in quite some time and thought that was a bit unusual. I will definately send him an email and try again.

as for signing up to autopia. I have been a member for quite some time now but spend most of my time reading and learning about the different products and methods. I didnt realize that I had never posted until now...

I did send Chris an email and he responded very quickly. Going forward I guess that is the best method of getting in touch with him.... once again my post was never intended to make him or his company look bad.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Autopia is definitely not eShine`s communication method. I always answer emails quickly.
    Chris Pace,

eShine Canada
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post
    Thanks 4u2nvinmtl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to give Chris and everyone at eShine a

My first experience with eShine has been absolutely tremendous. When I had a small concern with my order, I emailed eShine. Instead of replying with an email, I got a phone call from Chris within 10 minutes of me hitting the send button on the email. I won`t go into details, but he set the situation right and I`m a happy camper.

With customer service like this, I will definitely order from eShine again!

Excellent work Chris!

Post Thanks / Like
    I placed another order recently and it was processed/shipped very fast with no hiccups, no surprise. Thanks again Chris, my buddy is looking forward to having his own Collonite now.
    Brad

1998 Civic Si - black - the gas pumps don`t hurt as bad!

Post Thanks / Like
    All my orders from eshine have shown up in a couple of days. Excellent vendor

Post Thanks / Like
    Any plan for eshine to carry Ultima and Zaino?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tktlau
    Any plan for eshine to carry Ultima and Zaino?

Best way to get an answer is to email them or call.
    Make it Shine Automotive Detailing
    Opti Coat Pro and CQuartz Finest Detailer
    Serving Greater Toronto Area, Mobile & Drop-off Service
    www.makeitshine.ca

Post Thanks / Like
    Back from the DEAD LOL

eshine.ca rocks. I had an order show up that a bottle of 303 protectant had broken and leaked out, I contacted them and had a new bottle shipped out right away, no questions asked.

Just about to place another order, this ones a biggy, just over $400, anyone know if there is a forum discount or if they do company/wholesale discounts?

Cheers,

Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer
    Back from the DEAD LOL

eshine.ca rocks. I had an order show up that a bottle of 303 protectant had broken and leaked out, I contacted them and had a new bottle shipped out right away, no questions asked.

Just about to place another order, this ones a biggy, just over $400, anyone know if there is a forum discount or if they do company/wholesale discounts?

Cheers,

Paul

probably too late for you, but there is a group buy happening right now in the toronto area that will be ending shortly.

18% discount, and free shipping to a local pickup point in the Toronto area:

18% FreeShip eShine Car Detailing Products - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got my brand new Mytee HP60 carpet extractor. Amazing transaction, great people at Eshine...Thanks! Works Amazing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to add that i recieved a bottle of trix today.

Invoice reads:

"car pro trix tar and iron remover with sprayer"

Sure enough no sprayer was included.

Ive read alot about eshine having issue with shipping exactly what you ordered, so im sure they wont be surprised when they read my email.

Ill post an update here when i hear from them.

Post Thanks / Like
    amazing fast.........place an order on Sunday and it was hear today Tuesday NO Express-post!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if you guys know but Tetrosyl a leading car care manufacturer has come to canada. They are in 76 countries and have amazing products. Check out the website www.waxedshine.com

Post Thanks / Like
    olde town auto spa in Ontario is another option, but I always order from eshine

Post Thanks / Like
    Every time I tried to order on Eshine the items were out of stock. I heard good things about them on Autogeek but in reality if they don`t keep anything in stock it`s not that great.

I ordered a few times from Old Town, good service but again, never have anything in stock. Gotta wait a week or two for him to get the items then 2 or 3 days to receive them.

I wish Canadian distributors kept stock on popular items. It`s also very hard to get bulk formats here (Gallon size or more). For some reason they don`t like those formats.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information