Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Torontonians,

My family picked up an 07 Mazda 6 a while back, and for some reason, my father asked for a butt-ugly deflector.

I of course, hate it, and was wondering where you guys get your clear-bra`s done for the front, and what sort of price range I`ll be looking at. I`m local to the Richmond Hill area, so the closer the better.

Furthermore, anywhere that I can get both tints and clear-bra done?

Please feel free to share your own experiences with your tinter/clearbra-er. My previous car had some VERY minute bubbles appear after 6 years, and I`m not too sure if that`s just due to the age of the application, rather then improper work.

Any help is greatly appreciated as always!

--Gabe

Sorry lads, I don`t seem to be able to get imageshack to work with me here.. :hmph:

I hear the '55s are in Ben Kenobi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gabe, As you know I had the film installed on my car two years ago. I went to the Detailing Shop on Mulock Drive in Newmarket. I paid around $400 and that was the hood, entire front end including the lower air dam. They also do tinting and you could get the whole job done at once. I`ve been very pleased with the work and they used Avery-Dennison film. Here`s their site link. The Detailing Shop - Featuring Formula One Ceramic Vehicle Tint - 905.853.3113 - Newmkarket, Ontario, Canada

Here` an old thread that was asking about tinting : http://autopia.org/forum/interior-el...onto-area.html
    Hoping the weather gets warmer again

Post Thanks / Like
    Advanced Mobile, owner`s name is Marco. He`s mobile, and the guy I recommend to my clients when asked.

(519) 903-0430
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

I hear the '55s are in Ben Kenobi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Picus
    Advanced Mobile, owner`s name is Marco. He`s mobile, and the guy I recommend to my clients when asked.

(519) 903-0430

By his number Marco is from the Windsor area? I`m sure the charges for his gasoline wouldn`t be too much, ha. I`d love to see a film install done in the snow and -15 C temps we`re currently having. :xyxthumbs
    Hoping the weather gets warmer again

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe he works in Windsor or Detroit, but he is regularly in the GTA. Obviously, like me, he would require an indoor space to work.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the suggestions thus far.

Great customer service on The Detailing Shop`s part.. I`ll be making a visit to their showroom to nail down the details soon..

I was concerned about how they`d take care of cleaning the crap that will accumulate on the drive up, but I`ve been reassured that they`re careful.

I was quoted $750 for complete front end protection (full bumper, and a strip for the hood, fenders, mirrors) and for tint combined. :R

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out Jeff at Audio Heaven. He`s in Richmond Hill. Tell him Kaval sent you.

Post Thanks / Like
    IF you go to Woodbridge, west of Richmond Hill, LAZER TINT - Masood is a great guy and I`ll be glad to give you my reference.

Thread Information