Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, do you know of any photographers in the GTA? I`m looking for someone to take some pictures of my car with a downtown Toronto background. Let me know. Thanks!
    She says it`s just a car, I say she`s just a girl, it`s not a hobby, it`s a way of living :ca

Post Thanks / Like
    The best car photographer out there is Lucas Scarfone, here is his website:

Welcome to Scarfone Automotive Photography | Opening Soon

His work is absolutely phenomenal, and as you can see by his gallery, he`s done a ton of exotic cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve seen his work and it is amazing but... the price! :shocked

If I had a nice sports car or an exotic I would spend the money, but I`m not sure if the ol` Pontiac is worthy lol
    She says it`s just a car, I say she`s just a girl, it`s not a hobby, it`s a way of living :ca

Post Thanks / Like
    His photo`s look nice, but nothing better than forum master Picus`s....

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t have the eye for locations or equipment Lucas has, he`s definitely the go-to guy for auto photography in Toronto. I`ve been trying to get my wife into it (Rock // Paper // Pixels), but her first love is rock, not cars.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of shoot are you looking to do? If you could tell me what you`re looking for, I might be interested. I have a Nikon D50 for a year already, but I`d be interested in doing it "for learning" and then some...

But I dunno yet though. Never done night shots, and no pro by any means, but Im not the worse too.

Post Thanks / Like
    fwiw, my wife is going to start doing some automotive photography. She`s been doing band photography for years now, but I`ve convinced her to branch out. We`re going to spend some time getting her experience with cars, but she`s on her way.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a few friends who are into automotive photography. Let me know if you are interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I`ve been in hibernation for the last week. I`m just looking for some night shots in the city; and I`d really like to capture the shine of the car because it seems whenever I use my P&S camera there is always that extra detail missing. I`m not looking for 100 photos or anything like that either. Anyone interested contact me via PM with details and price.

Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Contact Derek, derek.bartolo@gmail.com he has been doing very well on a local Mustang Club I am a member in.

Chris Pace,

eShine Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Thanks Chris, my buddy in the GTA mustang club told me about him too:xyxthumbs

Thread Information