Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know where I can get a foam cannon in Canada or any websites that would ship to Canada?

Thanks,

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump. No one knows?

Post Thanks / Like
    A company called fastenal sells the cam spray foam cannon. They do not stock it, but they will order it for you. I have one on order with them, should be here in a week. They are all across the country as well, so it should not be to hard to locate one near you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are they in Canada?

Which store did you order from?

Do you have a link?

Thanks,

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff146
    Does anyone know where I can get a foam cannon in Canada or any websites that would ship to Canada?

Thanks,

Jeff

PressureParts.com Offers ::Foam Cannon With Tank

I ordered one and am happy with the service and the foam cannon seems to be of good quality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Distrbd
    PressureParts.com Offers ::Foam Cannon With Tank

I ordered one and am happy with the service and the foam cannon seems to be of good quality.

How much was it? In total factoring taxes, custom and duties? I might just get it from there if the price is right.

Post Thanks / Like
    `hi \r\ni just bought from this site also this unit \r\nPressureParts.com Offers ::Foam Cannon W/O Tank\r\ncost 53.88 us my shipping was 25us but i made a mistake all you have to do is to is to send them an email and ask them and they will coat you depending about your address make sure that they ship via USPS it will costs you less than me and for the costumes i was not charged \r\ni used the product once (you know we had an accumulation of 3 feet of snow )and to be fare i did 2 tests and results were lots of foam as intended \r\nbut it did not cling to the vehicle for a long time as people here on the forum claim my pw is 1600 psi from Canadian tire simonise for connecting the lance to my existing gun i did some machinig to a part and a couple of plumbing material and i was done .\r\nas fore the price it is by far the best i ve found on us sites and it is a profesional piece it is made in Italy\r\nif you need more info just pm me \r\nNaji`

Post Thanks / Like
    i am with you, I have a simoniz electric pressure washer with the bayoneet style, I found an adaptor that might work and hence I`ll try that.

Post Thanks / Like
    hope you see this this year:ca
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Najman. Nice pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff146
    How much was it? In total factoring taxes, custom and duties? I might just get it from there if the price is right.
    I paid $107 USD for the foam cannon ,6 different fittings which you may not need,and shipping to Canada.

Here when I received it I paid $12.06 for GST/PST taxes that`s all,the good news is it was shipped through USPS not UPS,otherwise it would have been $40 more for some stupid tax but I have always made sure to never order anything if it`s shipped by UPS.

You need to know the size of your PW outlet in order to get the cannon to fit your gun/lance,I may be able to help.

Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a nice foam cannon from a company called PRI Industries. I do not have a link.

I was doing a Google search for foam cannons and found it. To help get you there the following is the name and address. I thought the prices were very reasonable,and they seem to have a wide selection.

PRI Industries Inc

714 Vandustrial Dr

Westmont Ill 60559

Post Thanks / Like
    I paid $107 USD for the foam cannon ,6 different fittings which you may not need,and shipping to Canada.

Here when I received it I paid $12.06 for GST/PST taxes that`s all,the good news is it was shipped through USPS not UPS,otherwise it would have been $40 more for some stupid tax but I have always made sure to never order anything if it`s shipped by UPS.

You need to know the size of your PW outlet in order to get the cannon to fit your gun/lance,I may be able to help.

Good luck.

Wanna help me out? I`ll take some pictures, you let me know. Do you live near a canadian tire? My pw is similar to the s1600 or s1700 model simoniz pressure washers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m4gician
    Wanna help me out? I`ll take some pictures, you let me know. Do you live near a canadian tire? My pw is similar to the s1600 or s1700 model simoniz pressure washers.
    I thought you found an adaptor for your Simoniz ,how is it working out?

I also have an older model (simoniz) and couldn`t find any adaptor to make it fit a 1/4" FNPT (female national pipe thread)which is the size of the inlet on almost all foam cannon inlets,something like what najman has in his post.

The only solution I find for an electric washer is to buy a hose and a gun With lance but it`s going to cost way too much by the time you add the cost of a foam cannon.

Post Thanks / Like
    `
    I thought you found an adaptor for your Simoniz ,how is it working out?\r\nI also have an older model (simoniz) and couldn\`t find any adaptor to make it fit a 1/4\" FNPT (female national pipe thread)which is the size of the inlet on almost all foam cannon inlets,something like what najman has in his post.\r\nThe only solution I find for an electric washer is to buy a hose and a gun With lance but it\`s going to cost way too much by the time you add the cost of a foam cannon.
    \r\ni took an old lance that fits my simoniz gun and cut it in half and took it to friand that have a lath to change the outer diameter to fit to a pex connection the hardware you can find it in home depot ,reno depot ,rona ,plumbing section the hard part is to get someone to machine your old lance other than that it straight forward other than that you have to change your gun and make it to a twist on connection one of the most standard domestic connection but you have to pay the extra \r\ngood luck`

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information