Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,

My car has a bunch of stupid looking plastic trim pieces, I want to get them colour matched and I`m willing to remove them from the car and bring them to the body shop to do the colourmatching for me, I just don`t know what a good deal is for colourmatching the trim pieces.

I assume since I`m bringing them the trim pieces to them, it wouldn`t take very long and it wouldn`t cost anywhere near what it would cost for a huge body part would it?

The trim pieces I want to colour match are the side moldings (skirts if you will x2), front and rear bumper moldings (3 pieces total) and possibly the ding guards.

Since you guys detail, I was wondering if any of you can recommend someone to give me a good or better deal?

Actually, if you guys know a painter that does side jobs for cash, that`d be even better.

Post Thanks / Like
    `buy a rattle can of colour matched paint from a auto paint shop, spray them in your garage?\r\n\r\nunless they are very big and you are extremely picky, which you may be\r\notherwise just take it to any random paint shop in your area`

Thread Information