Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    How about we start a thread where we name some sweet places to find hard to find products in Canada.

If you`re talking about say the States (Buffalo) for the Ontario guys please mention that as well because there are a number of Canucks from out East etc...

I`ll start.

Megs Foam Applicator Pads

1. Meguiars Canada

2. Pep Boys in Amherst just across the border in Buffalo

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought my Meg`s Foam Applicator Pads at AutoValue (Calgary, A.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no trouble finding any meguiar`s products from autobody stores.

Menzerna professional series stuff though, I don`t think exists in Canada retail outlets...I`m waiting to see what eshine is bringing in for menz. I`ll be all over it like a dirty shirt if it`s SIP and po106ff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Invigor
    Menzerna professional series stuff though, I don`t think exists in Canada retail outlets...I`m waiting to see what eshine is bringing in for menz. I`ll be all over it like a dirty shirt if it`s SIP and po106ff.

I forgot all about them carrying Menzerna. I`ve been having a hard time finding SIP, everywhere is sold out. Might just have to check them out.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Invigor
    I have no trouble finding any meguiar`s products from autobody stores.

Carcaresmart

and George at thedetailingshop.com has Menz

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is carcaresmart? Or is it an Etailer?

I`m having a hell of a time finding applicators (quality ones) OTC in southern ontario, Gta area.

It seems like it`s all cheap simoniz crap. Even E-Shine doesn`t have a very complete line of microfibers and applicators.
    -07 Impreza SE Sport Wagon

-71 MGB GT

Post Thanks / Like
    carcaresmart.com is an etailer in BC

Post Thanks / Like
    Menzerna USA is backordered on a few products. We ordered only what they had available until they receive stock end of month. At first we will be limited to

Power Gloss

Nano

Intensive Polish

All I can do is wait until they get stock

Quote Originally Posted by evilWagon
    Even E-Shine doesn`t have a very complete line of microfibers and applicators.

Funny because we used to carry much more but many many customers were confused and were unsure what they wanted/needed. Out of curosity, what do you think we lack as far as Microfiber/applicators?
    Chris Pace,

eShine Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know where we can get Duragloss products from?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eShine

Funny because we used to carry much more but many many customers were confused and were unsure what they wanted/needed. Out of curosity, what do you think we lack as far as Microfiber/applicators?

Hi Chris, I`m actually curious how your MF towels stack up to other retailers such as Pakshak, Autogeek, Autopia, and Chemical Guys. Are both the Waffle Weaves and Tornado the exact same and just rebranded, or are we talking a completely different line? Also, don`t take this as an offence, but I`m not liking your Thief glass towel. I`m getting a much better performance from Crappy Tires` Microtex glass cleaning MF towel.

For people living in GTA west. Car Buffs located in Square One Shopping Centre Mississauga sells a full line of Autoglym and Zymol products. I have to warn you though, you`re going to get raped on the price. I bought the Autoglym Car Glass Polish from them because CarCareSmart was out of stock and I got raped for $18 plus taxes. Low-end Zymol waxes start at around $70 plus tax. There is also another shop that sells Zymol at decent prices located in Markham. I`ll get the url when I find it. Zymol Vintage was selling for $2300 plus taxes. Zymol Royale wasn`t listed though. Another thing I found was Stoner`s More Shine Less Time available at any PartSource for around $8-9 or something. If you`re looking for a decent sprayer bottle, Dollarama sells 32oz. sprayer bottles for - you guessed it - $1. The bottles come marked so you know how much you`re putting in there. Works well when I use it as a QD bottle with my ONR QD solution and other solutions I found on here in Autopia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by evilWagon
    It seems like it`s all cheap simoniz crap. Even E-Shine doesn`t have a very complete line of microfibers and applicators.

Try contacting the guys at the Detailing Shop (Quebec). The Detailing Shop They have one German applicator, but you might want to ask if they can sell the MF applicators that are included in their Menzerna kits separately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FitSport
    Hi Chris, I`m actually curious how your MF towels stack up to other retailers such as Pakshak, Autogeek, Autopia, and Chemical Guys. Are both the Waffle Weaves and Tornado the exact same and just rebranded, or are we talking a completely different line? Also, don`t take this as an offence, but I`m not liking your Thief glass towel. I`m getting a much better performance from Crappy Tires` Microtex glass cleaning MF towel.

I can`t really compare our products to other vendors (spam). I can however tell you this, you will find many high quality microfibers don`t differ much. There is Korean and China made products and many are very similar. When we contacted 10+ Microfiber companies in Asia and asked for samples many were identical, just different colors, sizes and prices. Each company basically also had a cheaper towel and the difference was obvious (Thinner, stretchy etc). I have owned or seen other towels available from other vendors and I would say most are at par as far as quality. Sorry you didn’t have luck with the glass towel.
    Chris Pace,

eShine Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s the thing, you can`t find any decent solid Microfibres unless you go through an e-shop or go to the States.

I haven`t been happy with the Crappy Tire ones so they get used on the under body or wheel wells etc...

I wish we had more access to quality ones but ah well.

One thing I know we all have access to now is Black Wow!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrufflePig
    That`s the thing, you can`t find any decent solid Microfibres unless you go through an e-shop or go to the States.

I haven`t been happy with the Crappy Tire ones so they get used on the under body or wheel wells etc...

I wish we had more access to quality ones but ah well.

One thing I know we all have access to now is Black Wow!!!

Do you have Target stores up there? The Vroom brand ones are pretty nice.

TrufflePig if you ever want to try any just let me know. I`d be happy to send some up to you.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueZero
    Do you have Target stores up there? The Vroom brand ones are pretty nice.

TrufflePig if you ever want to try any just let me know. I`d be happy to send some up to you.

BlueZero are they really that good.

I`ve seen them a number of times I`ve been to the States at Target.

They`re orange and grey/silver.

How do they stack up to the Meguiars Supreme Shine?

What do you mainly use them for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information