Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone used this vacuum cleaner? It`s from Canadian Tire...I do realize they don`t have the best of stuff there but it`s pretty compact and portable. 3hp and seems pretty decent given the size when compared to the craftsman 4.0hp shopvac.

I`m gonna give it a whirl and see how it performs. Just want to know if anyone has had experience with this product...cause if there are numerous bad ones, I won`t waste time trying it out.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would recommend getting a Ridgid vacuum. I think it`s still portable and way more suction power

Post Thanks / Like
    well after driving around for a couple of hours...finally tracked one of these suckers down. I`m actually quite impressed with this one. Got it for $49.99 on sale from their regular price of $99.99

comes with a few tools and some small crevice tool attachments as well. 3hp and a tiny canister = loud but it`s efficient at getting at everything. Just tried it out on my car`s interior that hasn`t been vacuumed in awhile and it`s done a good job. Mind you I didn`t go and agitate the little bits from the carpet with a brush first but it still got the interior clean. I`ll be doing a more thorough job when I get some days off of work.

Overall, great buy but not for 100 bucks...only for the sale price. It`ll replace the good old hand held battery rechargeable vacuum that dies quickly though. So it`s got a few purposes.

Thread Information