Post Thanks / Like
    im looking for a Porter Cable no matter which model, i am willing to drive, im located in thornhill, if you have one for sale pm me or email me at nelson_paulo@hotmail.com

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine from eshine.ca its a canadian company, they carry a vast array of products including the PC. I was very pleased with my transaction, got the goods fast and well package. Also do a search in the forums, i know there are a few other web based companies in canada that also offer the PC and detailing supplies. You can also get a PC at CT but the price will be close to 200$.

Post Thanks / Like
    You may want to wait for the Ultimate Detailing Machine to be released. It`s a PC 7424 but on steroids. Use the search feature and you can find a thread all about it with specific specs and release date. I kinda wish I had waited to get mine, but apparently there will be a `trade in` program to upgrade. Some people have had luck finding PC 7424`s at Lowes for under $70. I was not one of them though..

Post Thanks / Like
    :xyxthumbs for eshine.. great service and quick shipments. I don`t order online often but I seem to be putting in orders every 2 weeks
    Some people are like slinkys; They`re really good for nothing, but it still puts a smile on your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Post Thanks / Like
    eshine for sure too. Great products, very competitive prices and free shipping... what could be better???

Post Thanks / Like
    Another recommendation for Chris and Eshine. Awesome service, great pricing and shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    and another recommendation for eshine. I placed an order for a PC swirl buster kit + OP, OC, Megs #16, a WW MF drying towel and some other stuff and I got it in pretty much less than two days. Everything was packaged very nicely as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be making a big order from Chris very soon. I am wondering if there is any local GTA area stores to pick up any quality detailing products. (Besides CT)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well pat myself on the back! Two full time jobs, two young kids at home.....Threads like this put a smile on my face after busting my azz all day! Thanks guys/gals!
    Chris Pace,

eShine Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bartosn
    I will be making a big order from Chris very soon. I am wondering if there is any local GTA area stores to pick up any quality detailing products. (Besides CT)

Define "quality" from your perspective. Barring the Canadian online shops, I`ve managed to find Zymol, World`s Best Wax (well, it`s based in TO), and Autoglym locally. Other than that, I shop at CT, Walmart, or canadian-based online.

Post Thanks / Like
    Partsource carries supplies as well, including some of Meguiar`s pro-line products. (I think there`s a sale going right now?)

Post Thanks / Like
    but those meguairs and OTC products are almost nothing compared to what`s available online through sites like Autopia, Autogeek.net and locally eshine.ca which has a great selection and amazing prices.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guyz eShine is it in Canada !

There is no other, what other Canadian retailers do you see here to look after your concerns and their service is top notched to boot. Chris makes it his duty to stay on top on whats going on in the detailing world, not just someone pushing products for the sake of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one and don`t use it. It has a backing plate. Got it 2 years ago and used it 4 times.

I`m on the south shore of Montreal, if anyone interested, make me an offer normandpinet@hotmail.com

Thread Information