Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    How many people in Canada use auto magic stuff? What are your favorite products from their line? I really like the seal it and the magic dressing, I also use the clay magic, body shine, cherry bubbles soap, and some other stuff...

http://www.automagic.biz
    2003 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI 4x4.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been looking for info on automagic, it doesent seem to be a big one on the forums. I have yet to find a local distubtor and AM still hasnt responded, do you know a website i can buy it in canada?

Post Thanks / Like
    well not from Canada but i have tried a lot of glass cleaners but find myself going back to the green glass cleaner they have. i believe its #64. their magic dressing is also a favorite.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh i see exclude the u.s. people . . . . j/k

ill second the notion of the magig dressing - especially since I cant get it here in California - stupid VOC rules . . . (but i have my ways . .eheheh)

i tried super dress it, but found it to be a very watery-gel like substance , it still worked however - but I prefer the dress-it right, which is a white liquid, long lasting shine.

body shine is my QD of choice for vehicles i finish with AIO/KSG, it just does a wonderful job

I use magic mist (carnuba fortified) to qd the cars i have nuba paste on . .

clay magic is my prefered clay i use for everyday jobs.

I use XP xpress wax (liquid) for fast waxes . . . and it works very well, especially wiith a black pad on the PC

Any exiperience with their compounds . . .I woudl like to try some . . .
    "Nice wax job rook!" . . . . - Ramathorn

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the 10QT paint sealant, bodymagic and Hydro shine. Very user friendly as well.

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "local" distributor will only sell to "official" businesses here, so I had a business get me some from them. Bit of a hassle, though. Sparkle Auto used to sell them, but I think there was a change in AutoMagic`s selling rules, so they`ve dropped the line. I don`t know if there are any places that you can buy "bulk" amounts online. You can buy 16 oz. "trial sizes" of some stuff from the AutoMagic site, though.

Overall, from what stuff I`ve used, I don`t mind the products. The biggest problem I have with them is the durability. They don`t seem to last long here. But as to the polishes etc. I`ve had good experiences with them.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Post Thanks / Like
    they usually only sell to "official" businesses unless you are lucky enough to live relativly close to their warehouse. i live about 30 min. away and i just go up there and buy what i need.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to use their stuff but then the distributor stopped distributing it and since I`ve been with CarBrite.... also .... a very good `bulk line`.... some of my favs from Carbrite are...

-White Lightning Rim Acid

-Tropical Gloss Aerosol wax

-The Terminator neutralizing scent, my fav is mango

-Spot and Go, Carpet Stain removal
    Proud to be... :ca

Post Thanks / Like
    can you buy carebrite online?

Post Thanks / Like
    carbrite has a location in Calgary

1720 Bow Trail Sw

Calgary, AB T3C 2E4

Post Thanks / Like
    im in nj little to far for me . and i dont think they sell online. ive been on there web site but they dont sell any thing online :think:

Post Thanks / Like
    oh sorry my bad... didnt read

I have never seen any of their stuff online

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trhland
    im in nj little to far for me . and i dont think they sell online. ive been on there web site but they dont sell any thing online :think:

http://www.sparkleauto.com/automagic.html

They`ve been having this sale for a year. They used to have EVERYTHING and I bought a gallon of Magic Mist, 777 APC, Banana Magic Wax, a glaze of some sort and a swirl remover that is loaded with fillers.

The Magic Mist is nice (contains Isopropyl Alcohol) and so is the 777. The other stuff is marginal.

Basically, it is bulk stuff, cheap and nothing fancy. There are much better products. But for the large scale detailing shop, it`s fine.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trhland

Well my distributor tells me Carbrite is an american company and they are even bigger in the states. I suggest calling their U.S. Head office and find out where the nearest distributor is in your area.

I also do not suggest buying this stuff if its for personal use. There is `better` out there, but if you are a business like me there isn`t anything else that will match the formula of PRICE/PERFORMANCE as good as this stuff.

I think the only thing that you could not get OTC is their `white lighting rim acid`. But even this is to be used only once every 6 months or so to remove that real stubborn brake dust.
    Proud to be... :ca

Post Thanks / Like
    BC 2 works good with a rotary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information