Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know where I can get the Final polish in Canada?

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.carcaresmart.com/

Carcaresmart use to carry the full lineup of Menzerna but I just checked their site and they only seem to carry a couple things now, maybe just contact them and see if they are getting any more in.

Post Thanks / Like
    www.downautospa.com - phone them, they will split it out from their large portions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shftup
    www.downautospa.com - phone them, they will split it out from their large portions.

and charge you full price, don`t sound like a deal to me. There`s already a thread started about the way they do business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by becks
    and charge you full price, don`t sound like a deal to me. There`s already a thread started about the way they do business.
    I know of those problems - they were completely fair to me in the my purchases. As I was ordering a bulk items, it worked better than buying IP/FPii in the smaller portions.

All u got to do is talk to them - use your negotiating skills - work yourself a deal - worked for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies guys.

I ended up getting a larger supply from detailedimage.com. Picus recommended this site to me, and after talking to Greg I was more then impressed with their level of service. I look to do business with them again in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey folks - I`ve been using Detailedimage.com as Nik mentioned; Geroge and Greg (the owners) are really good about shipping fast and more importantly shipping via USPS to help avoid duty charges. With the exchange rate the way it is I`ve just been getting everything I can`t find in Canada from them.

I spoke with Chris at eshine.ca about carrying Menzerna and I think he said he was looking into it. I am not sure that aside from Autopians that there is a huge market for it here and I think the margins are really small, which is probably why carcaresmart.com stopped carrying it.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn`t feel comfortable saying my credit card info over the phone so I paid by paypal. The thing is, I sent them an e-check which takes a while to clear, despite this they shipped my stuff right away and honored that the money would come. In addition, I was looking for some real plush microfiber towels (aka PakShak) and while they didn`t have any listed, some new plush towels that they planned on putting up online, ended up in my order at a DISCOUNT. Thats A+ service.

Chris is also very nice to deal with and between these two online retailers, Im not sure I would go anywhere else.

Kevin, Im not sure which I like better, your detailing/photography or your web design. Both are stellar. Keep up the good work!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Picus
    Hey folks - I`ve been using Detailedimage.com as Nik mentioned; Geroge and Greg (the owners) are really good about shipping fast and more importantly shipping via USPS to help avoid duty charges. With the exchange rate the way it is I`ve just been getting everything I can`t find in Canada from them.

Thats awesome!!!

No duties??

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it depends. In my experience *most* of time time if you ship USPS you don`t get hit with duty. With UPS/Fedex it`s automatic. So it`s hit or miss; in any event with the exchange being what it is you still end up ahead even if you do get caught for duty.

Post Thanks / Like
    There should be no duty, but you will most likely be charged the 14% tax and the $8 Canada Post handling fee. In the end, its still usually cheaper

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, when I said duty I meant tax.

Thread Information