Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for Natty`s Blue or other cool wax brands like Wolfgangs in Ottawa. Or must i order this online.

Partsource and Canadian Tire does not carry them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those brands listed require order thorugh online. Give them a try online. You`d be surprised what else you can get online thats impossible to find OTC. You can always try carquest for some duragloss products...

If anything, you can find a vendor that sells close to you ( a couple states away) and you should be able to get your stuff within 1-2 business days with regular ground shipping.

I live in florida and I order thru detailcity and get my stuff the next day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked CarQuest on Star Top road yesterday to see if they had any duragloss products, but they didn`t. :sadpace:

MPS Industrial sells a lot of the Meguiar`s professional stuff. They carry the 6.5" pads which is nice since I can`t find any brand pad anywhwere else in Ottawa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Meguirs industrial stuff?? Are these better than the Natty`s or S100s?.

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    eshine is in Ontario, so they`d be fairly close, shipping-wise. They sell WG, Natty`s etc.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why don`t you give www.eshine.ca a chance. They will have what you want and the service there is top notch.

As far as buying it locally, in my area I haven`t seen those products on the shelf.

Post Thanks / Like
    MPS industrial stuff should be it! They have the professional 3M stuff. Can`t wait to talk to these guys tomorrow, it could be better than the consumer brand names.

Post Thanks / Like
    My experience buying from eShine has been great as well, so if you need to order some stuff online, give them a look. They have great pricing too! :getdown

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, i was about to order from eshine, great prices actually and quick shipping. But I am going to see what these industrial strength waxes are all about first )

Post Thanks / Like
    Industrial strength wax? What do you mean?

Post Thanks / Like
    I mean, these waxes are sold to professionals and not to consumers as in Canadian Tire and PartsSource. If I got the exact terminology wrong then I am sorry but I refer them to Industrial waxes since they come in a sort of no frills contaxer labeled 3M or Presta. And I got it at MPS industrial, the store that you referred me to. So the key word here is Industrial for lack of a better term. lol

I hope that they are good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the lady at MPS Industry was really arrogant. She claims to have never heard of any other product, S100, Nattys and so on and she said all I would need is 3M carnuaba wax. No other Sealant or waxes/synthetic or otherwise neccessary. 3M is the ****. She made it sound like all I would need to do is slap this stuff on and done.

Well ok, I bought it but I would like a second opinion of anybody has every used it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I see what you mean. hehe It was early and before I had my coffee. :doh

I didn`t speak much to the lady there, but I`m not surprised they don`t know about "boutique" products. You can`t buy those things over the counter, you have to order online.

Post Thanks / Like
    STIJag,

I`m in Ottawa so maybe I can help you out. You`re not going to find products like Natty`s in any stores, it`s only available online and 95% of people you speak to will have no idea what you`re talking about. If you want S100 you can order it online or go to the local harley dealership or goodtime centre as they sell it.

Now exactly what are you looking for, a wax that has great durability? I have many, many different kinds of waxes/ sealants you can try out, just let me know exactly what you`re looking for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Squimper, didn`t you get some stuff from me recently ?

PM me if you want some OPT stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information