Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to order Menzerna through them but went with Classic Motoring in Florida.

Speaking with the owners, they told me their supplier no longer carried Menzerna so they were looking for another supplier (at the time). They have another supplier where they order Menzerna for their shop (in bulk quantities in cannisters??) and told me if I was in a rush they would be willing to sell some of their shop supply. I`m pretty certain that is exactly what they did for you hence the ugly looking, recycled bottles.

Personally I`ve never had a problem with them it`s up to you however. I`m sure if you do end up keeping it and you find it`s not to your satisfaction they`ll refund your money.

I haven`t had a problem with their service yet but I do find they seem to be ages behind in keeping their inventory stocked.
    SHIFT_

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya, I spoke with them and thats what they said... they buy the stuff in gallons, thats why its in the recycled containers. They assured me it was the right product and appologized for the way it looks. I tried the polishes on an old hood I had in the garage and they seem to do their job! I was really impressed with the results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by L DIZZLE
    Ya, I spoke with them and thats what they said... they buy the stuff in gallons, thats why its in the recycled containers. They assured me it was the right product and appologized for the way it looks. I tried the polishes on an old hood I had in the garage and they seem to do their job! I was really impressed with the results.

omg.. I can`t believe they sent you those bottles.. I buy from them occasionally (walk-in).. I can`t believe they sell rebottled stuff at a retail package price.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never sold my customers anything of that nature. For all you know, there is Meg`s or mothers products in those bottles. What kind of a business presents there products in that fashion?? I would send that back and request a full refund incl shipping. Order from someone else next time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow and I was thinking Downtown Auto Spa was pretty good detail wise. Always ask Canadians who travel back and forth between USA/CAD

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you talking about the same Downtown Auto Spa in Vancouver?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jurgen is the owner, i have bought a bit from them, they discounted the price because of they are having problems bringing in the 16oz bottles, so they are now buying 1 gallon jugs and putting your portion into a seperate bottle. Rest assured that is the actual product that you ordered.

Just tell them would want a larger discount, they will do it for the menzerna stuff depending on what they have left in stock.

PS. I did call them before ordering, and Jurgen did indicate that it would be coming in another containter and asked if that would be alrgiht. I bought 16oz of IP, 16oz Glaze, and 3 litres of FPII.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had my car detailed by them before.... They did a decent job, but i certainly wouldn`t go back again.

The thing that bothered me the most was that they charged an extra 50 or 100 (cant remember) to use sealant instead of wax. The products cost exactly the same on their shelves, but they will only use #26 or something like that... for Klasse or any other sealant they up the price big time.... total ripoff...! The service was horrible as well, they didn`t accept credit cards but failed to tell me beforehand.....i came to pick up the car and i didn`t have the cash.... they made a huge scene, and THEN tried to add a surplus charge on the car because it was a SUV.... something they hadn`t said beforehand which i obviously refused to pay... AND the place reeked of weed smoke when i came to pick up the car....AND they continuously called me the next day to come in and pay my bill.... despite the fact it was their mistake they hadn`t been paid yet, and i had to work...

I hope they`ve dealt with these problems by now because Vancouver definitely has a dearth of good detailing shops.... they`ve got a great space and a good location, but sadlly, no business know how!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 99ITR_SC
    I had my car detailed by them before.... They did a decent job, but i certainly wouldn`t go back again.

The thing that bothered me the most was that they charged an extra 50 or 100 (cant remember) to use sealant instead of wax. The products cost exactly the same on their shelves, but they will only use #26 or something like that... for Klasse or any other sealant they up the price big time.... total ripoff...! The service was horrible as well, they didn`t accept credit cards but failed to tell me beforehand.....i came to pick up the car and i didn`t have the cash.... they made a huge scene, and THEN tried to add a surplus charge on the car because it was a SUV.... something they hadn`t said beforehand which i obviously refused to pay... AND the place reeked of weed smoke when i came to pick up the car....AND they continuously called me the next day to come in and pay my bill.... despite the fact it was their mistake they hadn`t been paid yet, and i had to work...

I hope they`ve dealt with these problems by now because Vancouver definitely has a dearth of good detailing shops.... they`ve got a great space and a good location, but sadlly, no business know how!

I don`t know if you have check their website before hand. Their website said "They don`t accept credit card" until recently that they got the CC machine. That note is on the first page of the site ever since they are open. As for making a huge scene, many times last year I didn`t have enough money for the products, they let me pay up next time I visit them. (Yes I buy stuff from them many times over the year). However,I can`t really comment on it since I am not there myself.

As for their pricing, you should always take a look their pricing before you go in anyway. There`s oversized charge in their pricing menu even when they first open.

I am not DAS employee nor owner. I am just a regular customer that always goes there for detailing product. I just find it unjust about your comment regarding them. Especially that smoke weed part of the comment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vicvic
    I don`t know if you have check their website before hand. Their website said "They don`t accept credit card" until recently that they got the CC machine. That note is on the first page of the site ever since they are open. As for making a huge scene, many times last year I didn`t have enough money for the products, they let me pay up next time I visit them. (Yes I buy stuff from them many times over the year). However,I can`t really comment on it since I am not there myself.

As for their pricing, you should always take a look their pricing before you go in anyway. There`s oversized charge in their pricing menu even when they first open.

I am not DAS employee nor owner. I am just a regular customer that always goes there for detailing product. I just find it unjust about your comment regarding them. Especially that smoke weed part of the comment.

Firstly, if you are not an employee i fail to see why my experiences concern you whatsoever. How is a relaying a bad experience unjust? Not just bad actually, but rather horrible. In any event, they quoted me a price when i dropped off the car, and tried to demand a different price when i returned... there was no price sheet visible in the garage where i dropped off the car. As far as as the weed smoke goes, i don`t really give a **** as i am a smoker myself (and therefore apt at smelling it) but its quite unprofessional nevertheless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information