Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pcdawg
    There`s 4 barber`s chair shops in the GTa that i know of where you can get zaino stuff.

Square one in missisauga, Fairview Mall and Yorkdale in North York and Vaughn Mills in Vaughn.

Is the Z5pro really worith it compared to the regular Z5?
    I don`t know why I can`t find barber`s chair in Yorkdale; but I`ll try to find it in Fairview Mall anyway. Thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Picus
    You can get Zaino, including Z5pro, at the Barbers Chair in Yorkdale Mall or Square One. Both are $24.95.

I went to Yorkdale Mall today. They`ve never heard of Barber`s Chair, I talked to one lady who`s worked at the mall for 20 years and said there`s never been a Barber`s Chair at Yorkdale Mall..

What`d I miss?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewjoe
    I went to Yorkdale Mall today. They`ve never heard of Barber`s Chair, I talked to one lady who`s worked at the mall for 20 years and said there`s never been a Barber`s Chair at Yorkdale Mall..

What`d I miss?

Hrm... I must be crazy. I know there is one in Square One...positive, I know there is one in Fairview and Scarborough Town Center. I thought for sure there was one in Yorkdale, but I guess I was wrong. Sorry about that!
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Picus
    Hrm... I must be crazy. I know there is one in Square One...positive, I know there is one in Fairview and Scarborough Town Center. I thought for sure there was one in Yorkdale, but I guess I was wrong. Sorry about that!

hehe no worries. I don`t think you are the first one to mention there was one in Yorkdale. It`s ok I have the day off tomorrow ill go over to Vaughan Mills or Fairview and hope they have some Z-PC and Z8 in stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know if there is a local store in Calgary that sells Z2/Z5 Pro?

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the Barber Chair at Vaughan Mills. All their Zaino products are $1 more than listed on the zaino.ca site. But since you`re not paying for shipping, its cheaper.

They dont` accept refunds but they do allow exchange, found that out the hard way. Bought a Z1 bottle not knowing what it was "paint cleaner, cool!" then got home and read "ZFX replaces Z1". Doh! exchanged it for a Tire Shine Bottle (+$5) since my supply of it was running low anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of establishment is the Barber Chair exactly? -- A barber shop with detailing supplies? Or a strict car guys place?

Do they sell any of the following lines?

- Menzerna

- Optimum

- Leatherique

Thanks for the heads up guys/gals!

Post Thanks / Like
    they`re a barber shop that happens to sell Zaino. They has some other memorabilia but no other car care products that I noticed.

http://www.carcaresmart.com/ sells Menzerna products (some) and 303.

and http://www.eshine.ca sells Optimum and 303

Post Thanks / Like
    The Barber`s Chair I go to also sells Poorboys Car Wash. :2thumbs:
    She says it`s just a car, I say she`s just a girl, it`s not a hobby, it`s a way of living :ca

Post Thanks / Like
    ya to be honest, i didn`t really give it a good look around. Just went, got what i needed and paid for it.

I hear the '55s are in Ben Kenobi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes that is one weird store. Since you guys mentioned it I figured I had to check it out. Escape Girl and I went to Vaughan Mills to see what the store was like. Ok, bizzaro land, they sell automotive models and such, Zaino products and PB`s SS&S. Then they`re a barber shop with not cheap haircuts. We go and look at the Zaino and the guy at the counter goes, "Oh that`s professional grade stuff". I replied that we knew as we are detailers. I don`t think he knew the term as there was no recognition in his eyes or his drone.

EG picks up the Poorboy`s SS&S and he then goes "That`s good stuff, but it`s from someone else" I told him I know as I have a bottle. Geez, if we came to his store then you think we know what we`re looking at if we zeroed in on the products. Well the prices almost caused me to fall over, $20.35 for a bottle of ZPC? Exsqueeze me? Sorry but this has further resolved me not to try them anytime soon. I`ve had excellent results from cheaper products which last as long as I need them to and are easy to use. Just my 2 cents, go for it if you like.
    Hoping the weather gets warmer again

Post Thanks / Like
    I just came back from Milwaukee and I bought hose nozzle from Autopia, car mats from the VW dealer and some liquor. I saved quite a bit on taxes and shipping by having them shipped to my hotel and me carrying it back to Canada.

On my next trip to Milwaukee or Cleveland, I am buying myself a PC. :spot

Post Thanks / Like
    That can be true Dudley but sometimes you just can`t get some products here that you can from the U.S. I think your posting would have been more related to this thread http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74059 as we were talking about Zaino and the Barber`s Chair shops.

Post Thanks / Like
    ya Ben, you`re right. very expensive. When my current supply of Z2 and Z5 (non pro) finish, im not sure if ill stick with zaino. its too pricey in Canada. We`ll see i guess. I did just buy a bottle of Z-PC and Z8

Post Thanks / Like
    You`re right Kewjoe, we were shocked at how expensive it is. If you want to try anything after your done with what you have let me know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information