Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconGuy
    Tried the Pro Route. Watching him do his work convinced me I will never pay anyone to detail or work on my car again. Unless I am incapacitated and cannot speak.....

Wearing a Huge Nascar Belt Buckle, applied it just like I did, after all the instructions are pretty clear, less words than this post in fact. Still it is a product I just dont get.

Maybe I should see a $40 bottle of pro wheel cleaner? It doesn`t do the job any better but thats because its for use by Pros?

No offense but I have a lot of expertise, im an aviation technician, the directions are pretty straight forward, it wasn`t me, the product was all hype IMO.

Your mileage may vary, cars and slope of the window may vary but for me it was a bad use of my detailing funds.

I am curious though, how would a pro eliminate wiper smear or skip, even their own literature admits this will happen?

I`ve never seen wiper smear/skip.... Well, I did all the time, but then I applied Aquapel and it all went away for good... I wonder if there are different versions of Aquapel? I just don`t understand why yours wouldn`t have worked... I`ve had it on a `92 VW Jetta, `99 GMC Savanna, `91 GMC Vandura (My truck), `00 Merc C230, `03 Nissan Murano, `03 Toyota Echo, and a `86 Pontiac Fiero.. Any time I get above 60km/h, I don`t need to use the wipers at all, and if I do, the vision is 900x better than without wipers...

Hell, in rainstorms I see people slowing down with their wipers on high all around me, and I can see clearly as daylight...

Oh well, we`ll leave it for the people that want it :werd:

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a good supplier in Canada for Aquapel.

If you compared it to the ridiculous shipping prices from the states this works out to be a excellent deal without having to order bulk quantities.

I`ve ordered from this auction before and shipped out fast from within Canada. Also if you email them they can supply different quantities as I wanted more then 2 and ordered 4 units for my 2 cars.

Any of the other auctions for aquapel are in the U.S and shipping for 1 or 2 units is like $25 bucks!!

This one is $5 shipping and the aquapel work out to about $7.50 each. Not bad. Two per car is all I need for a years supply.

Aquapel Rocks, lasts soo much longer, Rainx only lasts a few weeks. I couldn`t be bothered applying that rainx so often.

I`ve created a tiny url to the ebay auction. Check it out and order some for yourselves 2 AQUAPEL WINDSHIELD TREATMENTS Repels Rain better and longer then Rainx | eBay

Post Thanks / Like
    Not meant to "bead", it is designed to "shed" the water from the surface as any good "sealant" type product should.

Beading is no longer an indicator of performance.

Grumpy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information