Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago I stocked up on aquapel at canadian tire. It was in the clearance bin and I scooped up all of the applicators that weren`t broken.

I`ve moved to calgary and haven`t seen it at any Canadian Tire. Does anyone know if it`s still available?

Post Thanks / Like
    calgary has crap for detailing supplies i have searched long and hard for a place that sells what i want. You get the small places that sell a few products for exaple 2 clean sells victoria, davenport sells zaino and ZR sells zymol but no place sells eveything or even a good share of what you need. I think this ma be somthing you wil have to bite the bullet with and order online. Sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a good supplier in Canada for Aquapel.

If you compared it to the ridiculous shipping prices from the states this works out to be a excellent deal without having to order bulk quantities.

I`ve ordered from this auction before and shipped out fast from within Canada. Also if you email them they can supply different quantities as I wanted more then 2 and ordered 4 units for my 2 cars.

Any of the other auctions for aquapel are in the U.S and shipping for 1 or 2 units is like $25 bucks!!

This one is $5 shipping and the aquapel work out to about $7.50 each. Not bad. Two per car is all I need for a years supply.

Aquapel Rocks, lasts soo much longer, Rainx only lasts a few weeks. I couldn`t be bothered applying that rainx so often.

I`ve created a tiny url to the ebay auction. Check it out and order some for yourselves 2 AQUAPEL WINDSHIELD TREATMENTS Repels Rain better and longer then Rainx | eBay

Thread Information