Thread: Dent Repair

Post Thanks / Like
    The person who had this vehicle before me backed into something....being obsessive as I am, I would like to get it repaired, but have never had to go to a body shop before.

Here are some pictures to give an idea. Can someone give me a rough guess as to how much this will cost at a shop to repair, and what steps I should take to make sure I get a quality repair?

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryz
    The person who had this vehicle before me backed into something....being obsessive as I am, I would like to get it repaired, but have never had to go to a body shop before.

Here are some pictures to give an idea. Can someone give me a rough guess as to how much this will cost at a shop to repair, and what steps I should take to make sure I get a quality repair?

Thank you

I am just learning PDR and the first thing they teach pretty much is if it`s on a corner or edge forget it. It can`t be fixed via PDR or Paintless Dent Repair technician. If the paint is broken that`s Golden Rule # 1 it can`t be fixed by PDR methods and #2 is if it`s on edges.

Lastly any good PDR tech will tell you:buffing: that getting 100% of a dent out is almost never acheived but a good repair is considered 90% and excellent repairs are master techs getting 95% of any dent out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can not give you a guess at what that will cost but a good PDR guy should be able to do that. I have seen them work wonders over the years.

Thread Information