Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: car covers

Post Thanks / Like
    Kevinrox,

Make sure you have them line the seams of your new HD with flanel BEFORE they ship it, or you will have to pay $20 to send it right back to them. Trust me, you want this done.

They don`t stock HD`s, they are made to order so you have about 2 or 3 days before it`s too late to get done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, the WS HD does seem to be the favorite. How much did it cost to have them line the seams? It`s between the WS HD and Noah for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Supreme weave or Noah by California Car Covers, which I regard as one of the best in the industry. Supremeweave will keep your car dry under most moderate conditions, and it is lightweight and durable. Noah is a very good general use outdoor and indoor cover that is excellent at blocking ultra rays/ particles and light to moderate rain. It is heavier in weight than Supreme, so it is better for cars that are prone to incidental minor bumps from soft objects or glances from people.

Both covers will not scratch your car`s paint surface (unacceptable in a quality cover), and calcarcover even guarantees their covers from scratching and failure. Give them a good consideration.

Supreme may be the closest to keeping your car absolutely dry outdoors as a car cover can possibly provide IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    My biggest problem is tree sap. I end up with extremely small dots of tree sap all over my car. I need something that will keep out very small particles like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Kenco cover I have is brilliant, best car cover I`ve seen in person, also cost 4 times more than the closest competition in the store I bought it from. Keeps moisture out, keeps the weather off, can get into my car on a 40 degree C day and it is still cool inside after being under the car cover.

Dan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information