Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    We`ve had line-x on for a few years and love it.
    I do mobile detailing for friends and family. Might not be the absolute best, but I do it for free.

Post Thanks / Like
    "For me, a product is more than the thing you buy. When I went with QWIK Liner, I was so impressed with the presentation, installation, service and quality of the bedliner. It all added up to a great product. After the lining was installed, I naturally started to notice other spray-on linings and bed-liner solutions in other trucks. None of them looked as good.:nomore:

User banned for shilling. -- moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my Qwikliner to death and it has saved my bacon many times since it keeps me from sliding around in my truck`s bed when I`m in there with my shoes on!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Myself and many other Jeep owners use Herculiner. $100 bucks and you can do it yourself in a few hours. Looks just as good as the other spray ins as long as prep work is done correctly. It is very esasy to put on. Sand, clean, sand some more, clean, and then roll on.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just deleted a bunch of Quickliner Bots/Trolls on another forum, looks like the same deal here.

I use herculiner, just make sure you use the UV topcoat after the base coat(s). It is 90% as durable as the pro spray liners, at 25% the cost. Only downside it the texture is pretty rough compared to rhino or linex.
    Black Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive had LineX in my truck since 01. Hasnt faded much and is tough as nails. I had a 10 gallon container of gas empty out in the bed while I was driving, it didnt hurt the liner at all. To clean it, I hit it with some APC and a stiff bristle brush and it comes out looking new.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Line-X on my SSS.
    2003 black Silverado SS - SOLD

Post Thanks / Like
    I have CarefreeCoatings, the best in the business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Only qwikliner all the way.It extends the life of your vehicle and increase the NADA / Blue Book re-sale value with a real sprayed-on bedliner

Post Thanks / Like
    I used qwikliner on my truck.Qwikliner spray on bedliner has a lifetime warranty against chipping, peeling or cracking and 1/8"thick.Here is the stuff .

Post Thanks / Like

Only five posts, and every one about the same product. She even took the time to bump this old thread with more praise for the same crap . . . not particularly subtle. I started doing some snooping, and lo and behold, brenda14, john71, bill011, and eric62 all come from remarkably simlar IPs, all in Chandigarh, India. Do the math.

Shills banned. And I hope anyone considering doing business with the company in question remembers this: They resorted to lying to you to try to get your business. And they used FOUR people to do it.

Tort

(moderator)

Edit: Make that SIX people. Using the IP address, I did some searching in the forums and found a couple more users shilling. Persistent little bugs, aren`t they?

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like
    All but had my mind set on Line-X, but have been seriously mulling over the BedRug by Wise Industries. I like the fact that it can be installed by the user and removed if so desired. The marketing indicates that it will keep your cargo in place (within limits of course) and I like the fact that it is padded. What I don`t quite understand is how it keeps from holding water if installed w/o a bed cover.

Anyone have any experience with this product?

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote name=`Screw2003`]I have a drop-in liner that came on my 2003 f150 and I hate it. It is almost imposible to keep clean. Worse yet, the "grooves" in the liner are almost imposible to dry after a wash. The liner is tough on the knees and everything slides around.

If you are looking for a drop-in style liner, take a look at the bedrug

My sentiments exactly! I HATED my drop in!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw2003
    I have a drop-in liner that came on my 2003 f150 and I hate it. It is almost imposible to keep clean. Worse yet, the "grooves" in the liner are almost imposible to dry after a wash. The liner is tough on the knees and everything slides around.

If you are looking for a drop-in style liner, take a look at the bedrug (BedRug). I may opt for one of these down the road.

EXACTLY my thoughts. I HATED my drop in!

Bed rug looks nice though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Line-X gets my vote. It is tougher than Rhino and looks better too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information