Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you that have tried the Philips Silvervision bulbs or bulbs similar to it there is a new bulb that I have fell in love with (and I am not an employee of the company).

I was surfing the net for side marker lights like the Philips Silvervision lights and I came across www.silverFUSION.com and bought their side marker lights (W5W). The one thing I noticed immediately when I received the side marker lights is that the finish on the lights is much nicer than the Philips lights - it is like a mirror finish on the silverFUSION bulbs whereas the Philips bulbs definitely still has an orange tint.

I then got a pair of the silverFUSION lights (P21W - offset pin) to compare apples to apples and silverFUSION did not disappoint. The silverFUSION lights are definitely much nicer than the Philips lights. I didn`t know how `orange` still the Philips lights were until I compared them to the silverFUSION lights.

Check out the pics for the difference. Notice that the Philips lights still have an orange tint while the silverFUSION lights do not have the tint. I am definitely sold on these lights. And to top it all off - their customer service was out of this world. I had the lights within 3-4 days delivered from the UK.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will try to get a group buy together and see if we can get a better price on the lights.

Go check them out at www.silverfusion.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the actual bulbs side by side.

Post Thanks / Like
    when you bought the silvervisions, were they always so... orange?

Post Thanks / Like
    Those look great. How much did they run you with shipping and everything. In USD, of course.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had Philips silvervision in my BMW and thought they were great. However, after I received my side marker lights (W5W) from silverFUSION, I realized just how orange the silvervision were. The coating on the silverFUSION bulbs seems `heavier` and definitely has a mirrir like appearance. They definitely were not as transparent as the coating on the silvervision bulbs.

In terms of pricing, I ordered the side markers and if my memory serves me correctly it was around $20 USD. I was in contact with silverFUSION via email and started a conversation with them and next thing I know they sent me a `complimentary` pair of their silverFUSION bulbs to test against the Philips silvervision bulbs. I think I am going to finish my order and gt the last pair of silverFUSION bulbs for me rear lamp assemblies.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah they do look great.i have just recently purchased silver bulbs from www.bimmian.com and they have platinum vision bulbs.these bulbs do not have any orange about them and you can have them flashing amber or xenon white.they sell a complete set for around $50 and this is for front rear and side repeaters.l

Thread Information