Post Thanks / Like

Need a body shop in Dallas TX

My VW GTI was rear ended yesterday. It was a pretty hard hit, surprisingly the visible damage wasn`t as bad as I thought. I`ve been through this before, with insurance estimates and so on, so I know the routine, but while I wait to hear back from the other drivers insurance company, I`m wondering if any local autopians can suggest a good body shop in Dallas TX?

I once too my last car (a Passat) to Mr Collision on the suggestion of Scottwax, and was happy with the work. Still, I`m curious if anyone has any other suggestions. Local forums haven`t turned up anything convincing. I have heard Details Ltd in north Dallas is good, but no experience with them.

anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need a body shop in Dallas TX

I can ask some of the DFWLX guys that are coming down to meet us in Luling for a Mopar BBQ meat and greet tomorrow, but other than that I have no suggestions

and sorry to hear about the car...I`m a senior insurance adjuster for the day job and I regularly feel bad for a lot of our customers and/or claimants

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need a body shop in Dallas TX

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1975 View Post
    My VW GTI was rear ended yesterday. It was a pretty hard hit, surprisingly the visible damage wasn`t as bad as I thought. I`ve been through this before, with insurance estimates and so on, so I know the routine, but while I wait to hear back from the other drivers insurance company, I`m wondering if any local autopians can suggest a good body shop in Dallas TX?

I once too my last car (a Passat) to Mr Collision on the suggestion of Scottwax, and was happy with the work. Still, I`m curious if anyone has any other suggestions. Local forums haven`t turned up anything convincing. I have heard Details Ltd in north Dallas is good, but no experience with them.

anyone?

Concours Paint & Body, Inc. 11415 Anaheim Dr, Dallas, TX 75229

A family friend who has purchased almost all of their vehicles from the Sewell Dealership network in Dallas has exclusively used Concours, they are extremely picky. I have been to Concours facility, they do good work, and it has the feel of a mom and pop shop, but larger scale and of course up to date on modern business practices. Staff is very friendly. My mother even took her last BMW to get insurance work done, but the insurance ended up totaling it out because some yoob decided to hit and run with her front bumper.....the day before her appointment. It was also nice to see a bunch of Germans and a couple of the Italians in the parking lot.
    Likes Bill1975 liked this post

Thread Information