Upgraded the wheel tire combo from the ugly 7 spoke wheels and 205/60/16 tires to Acura RSX wheels (9 lbs less each wheel and easier to clean!) with 215/55/16 tires, gaining 1.4" of tread width.`

`

`

Stock J-pipe (connects the precats to the cat back exhaust) is pretty restrictive, ordered the XLR8 V2 j-pipe. Showed 19 hp and 30 lb-ft gains on a TL Type S that other than an AEM cold air intake was stock. Didn`t dyno mine but the gains are very noticeable in the midrange and top end is stronger too. And my car is still quiet.`

`

`

Installed

`

`

Looking at a true cold air intake, AEM V2 seems to make the most power, also considering the 3.7 manifold and ZDX throttle body and maybe even the RL cams. Apparently they make even more power than the TL Type S cams. Just trying to see how much power I can get and keep the car quiet.`

`

Then to address handling (at least starting to...) I got the 20 mm TL Type S rear anti-roll bar to replace my OE 14 mm bar.`

`

`

`

`

Cornering and lane changes are flatter, understeer is noticeably lessened. I have a DC Sport front upper strut bar on order so that should tighten up the front end. Thought about doing the front anti-roll bar but I`d only be upgrading from 25.4 mm to 27.2 mm and the back of the front subframe has to be dropped to do the install. I`ll see how much the FSB helps first. LCA bushings are showing some signs of deterioration, so I`ll replace those with urethane bushings.`

`

`