I was driving down a 45mph road and the 18 wheeler well in front of me drove under a tree and knocked half the tree off of the trunk.` It all fell down in the middle of the road.` I wasn`t that close, but someone was tailing me and there was a car next to me in the other lane.` It was either potentially get hit from behind when I slam on my brakes, hit the guy next to me by swerving, or slow down as dramatically as possible so the guy doesn`t hit me from behind, but still take on the half tree.` Needless to say I hit a lot of limbs but the biggest blow was a branch about 4 inches in diameter that was shaped like a knife and jabbed directly into my driver`s side front bumper.

`

So I have a clear bra and therefore no paint damage was incurred, but there seems to be a dent in the fender through the bra, the bra is scraped up pretty badly, and where the branch was deflected off of the bumper to the right there is a long trench in the clear bra.` I`ve heard this bra film should have some flex and indentations can be pulled out.` Is there a proper technique to do this?` The brand I have is Xpel.

`

Otherwise is there really anything I can do to touch up the abrasions on the bra?` The dent I know is completely unfixable without replacement.` Somehow my light was busted too...not the plastic light cover, but I guess the impact was so intense that the glass bulb inside the housing shattered.` I was going 30mph or less at impact.

`

And let me just add that no matter how light hearted my post is, this has been a damn frustrating incident, especially due to something completely out of my control.` I wasn`t sure whether to be mad at the 18 wheeler for hitting the tree, the city for not trimming the trees higher, the guy behind me tailing my ass, or myself for not either being in another lane or being further away from the truck.` Just bad luck I guess.