Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I want to install vinyl on my car and I was wondering where can I get 3m vinyl and even headlight tint film by big ! Sheets . I know Amazon and ebay sell vinyl and tint film but they are 3rd party sellers Where can I get it straight from the company ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frankosmusica
    Hey I want to install vinyl on my car and I was wondering where can I get 3m vinyl and even headlight tint film by big ! Sheets . I know Amazon and ebay sell vinyl and tint film but they are 3rd party sellers Where can I get it straight from the company ?

* Full disclosure, I work for 3M Commercial Graphics *

Our website has a list to installers we have trained and certified. 3M Graphic Solutions - Locate a Certified Installer, Where to Buy, Commercial Graphics US

I hope to see photos!

Post Thanks / Like
    Last night i wrapped some parts of my interior trim with 3m Di Noc carbon fiber vinyl. It was easier than i expected however it still too an hour and a half. My fingers are really sore and i needed another hand to hold the hair dryer, but other than that it was fine. It looks great!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

inFORM Decisions -Â`AS400 reports

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t know that in which area you belong so i can`t tell you about the place. But i think the wrapping or graphic work is very good for all the cars because these are the only one which can change the entire look of our work. I also have a black car which is wrapped with red color.

<span style="font-size:13px;font-family:arial, sans, sans-serif;">star sports live streaming</span>

Thread Information