Post Thanks / Like
    :2thumbs:I just received the Psiclops Extreme tire gauge. I am so impressed with this gauge - I thought some people on autopia might be interested. The super flexible hoses and the ability to balance the air in 2 tires at a time is really nice but the best part is the no leak chucks. They are so easy to attach, they don`t leak and they eliminate the problem I had with the Accutire gauges which would always leak air when trying to get a pressure reading. The gauge dial is huge and easy to get precise pressures, it`s easy to inflate the schrader valve and easy to bleed the pressure out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the single hose Psiclops and it`s great! I got it after spending about 20 minutes doing the fall pressure increase on all 4 tires with a leaky gas station nozzle. My bad back was killing me! Now at least I can stand up and do it, plus the quick connect valve is the best design I ever saw, AND the big dial lights up for use at night!

Tire Rack had them for $29 at the time and it was money well spent IMO. Plus it`s super accurate too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one and it started acting up...the needle didn`t move smoothly and I couldn`t be sure I was getting accurate readings. I called them. Dan Wrubel (founder & CEO) answered the phone. He apologized, told me to send it to them and withing a week or so, I had a new one that has been working fine. Great service.

LL

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn`t know that such a tire pressure gauge existed! I told my g/f about what it does and how it does it, and while she was unimpressed (imagine that, lol), I think that`s a great design. Definitely going to pick one of these up for myself, or maybe put it on my Christmas list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice gauge. If I didn`t already spend $100 on a Blue Point gauge I would go pick one of those up.

I may yet pick one up for home use, for $40 off tirerack dotcom you really cant go wrong
    Formerly carn00bie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lland
    I have one and it started acting up...the needle didn`t move smoothly and I couldn`t be sure I was getting accurate readings. I called them. Dan Wrubel (founder & CEO) answered the phone. He apologized, told me to send it to them and withing a week or so, I had a new one that has been working fine. Great service.

LL

Very good 2 know.

Thread Information