Post Thanks / Like
    Does anybody know where to purchase this? I`m looking to buy some for a grill insert. Ebay has a few places selling it but they just send you a sheet of this and you still have to make them, so I figured just buy locally and save shipping costs. Most meshes advertise as aluminum coated steel to prevent rust. I suppose that is a good thing until you trim and expose the edges. I`d like to find some stainless steel, the place I used to work at recycled pieces just the right size, wish I was still there!
    07 Kia Sportage EX

07 Kia Rio

Dodge Dakota 4 door 4x4

Chrysler 300m Sold

92 Dodge Stealth RT TT Sold

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve seen sheets @ PepBoys, Advance, etc. Just depends on how big of piece you need.
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    Wire cloth, expended mesh, and perforated sheets are standard metal products available in many sizes and materials (especially stainless). They’re commonly used in industrial plants for guarding, screening and bulk sifting.

If you have an industrial metal supplier in your area they should have it. Many metal suppliers will sell remnants, surplus and general leftovers substantially cheaper than their standard pricing.

PC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Home Depot sells a product called "Gutter Guard" that is designed to keep leaves out of house gutters. I used it to make a grille for my old S-10 and it worked pretty well. And the best part is that it`s cheap!

EDIT: I should have said Home Depot USED TO sell GutterGuard. It`s been a few years since I discovered it.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want plastic mesh, my partner and I sell plastic mesh that we can cut to any size you want. Just a lil side business we started for the G35 forums, but if you shoot me a PM, I can get you a price on the size you need. I don`t know if I can post the website here, but if you are interested shoot me a PM and I will send you the web address.

FYI - It`s black, 1/4" spaces, diamond pattern. Will not chip like painted metal mesh will.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    If you want plastic mesh, my partner and I sell plastic mesh that we can cut to any size you want. Just a lil side business we started for the G35 forums, but if you shoot me a PM, I can get you a price on the size you need. I don`t know if I can post the website here, but if you are interested shoot me a PM and I will send you the web address.

FYI - It`s black, 1/4" spaces, diamond pattern. Will not chip like painted metal mesh will.
    Do you have any pictures of this?

Thread Information