Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s funny how one will mimic Toyota Camrys being lowered, would one to question lowering a Honda Accord?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the new Camry`s don`t have the family sedan look anymore especially the SE`s so I might consider dropping it alittle using trd springs, if the ride quality doesnt suffer much
    2001 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
    2003 Toyota echo (45mpg)
    2005 Scion TC

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote name=`RTexasF`] no reason to crap on somebody that wants to do so.result......along QUOTE]

Interesting choice of words, in light of the question that he asked (you`ll notice I never described it with the same diction)!:nervous:

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, I don`t see what the big deal is? If I had an 07 Camry SE, it would be dropped on TRD springs or an eibach pro kit--huge rollers to boot. I guess I am just a silly juvenile as well.

BTW, both pics look hot to me. :nixweiss
    Word of Mouth Detailing
    A man with experience is not at the mercy of a man with an opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    I lowered my 96 camry, looks good and handles way better than before. Just make sure you get better shocks too, as the stock shocks cannot handle the increased spring rate.

Post Thanks / Like
    The silver one on TRD`s looks very tastefully done. I would do that in a second if I had an 07 camry.:kewlpics and i`m not exactly juvenile. Middle aged but not juvenile by any imagination lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ebpcivicsi
    LOL, I don`t see what the big deal is? If I had an 07 Camry SE, it would be dropped on TRD springs or an eibach pro kit--huge rollers to boot. I guess I am just a silly juvenile as well.

BTW, both pics look hot to me. :nixweiss

Yeah, I`d lower it if it were mine too. Don`t forget the shocks though or you will have a bouncer on your hands. Keep in mind that this comes from a guy that almost lowered his mini van.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    If your local roads are smooth and leveled, then I would lower it like the second picture and stick some 18s on that thing. 19s would push the comfort envelope a little too much for me. California roads suck thus I won`t touch any of my cars anymore.

-Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Why are so many people doggin on lowering cars? The Camry was built to please everyone, but he just wants to tailor it to fit his needs. It`s probably not going to be any lower than a vette, and I know for a fact those scrape all over the place up here in VT. I have a lowered Celica and have not heard it scrape once. It`s been lowered for over 30k miles and it`s never had any mechanical downfalls because of it. Get educated before you speak your mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like that. it`s how it should come from the factory.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think i will have to wait for coil overs to come out or springs made for the hybrid camry`s. they have the 200 pound battery in the back and that is about equivilent to my system. I will post up pics when i do this!

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn every car I have owned I have lowered except for my `76 MGB. I cant stand a big gap in the wheel wells I think it looks stupid. Lower the car it will not only look better but the performance in handling will be a lot better.

Here is a pic of my lowered 300 I dropped it 2inches, Have 20`s on it. Handles a ton better than it did stock and its not as bouncy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeinva
    Damn every car I have owned I have lowered except for my `76 MGB. I cant stand a big gap in the wheel wells I think it looks stupid. Lower the car it will not only look better but the performance in handling will be a lot better.

Here is a pic of my lowered 300 I dropped it 2inches, Have 20`s on it. Handles a ton better than it did stock and its not as bouncy.

looks sexy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, I like that 300. And silver too? More pics!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That 300C is nice.

Whats really funny is that some car manufacturers like Mercedes, BMW and Honda actually raise their cars for the American market. Its been a common practice for awhile.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information