Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s going to start raining soon... I havn`t replaced the windshield wipers on my car for a long time and they need replacing. Can I have some recommendation reviews on good quality ones? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been very happy with my Bosch MicroEdge wipers. They have a couple of others now, the MicroEdge Excel and the Icon, that are also supposed to be quite good. Mine are noticeably better and longer lasting than "run-of-the-mill" wipers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I second the Bosch wipers, they can be found @ Kragen.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the Bosch Icon`s and they lasted 1 rain and I had to take them off. They were the worst wipers I have ever purchased. I haven`t tried any of the higher up Bosch`s, but after trying those other ones, I won`t be trying any more Bosch`s.

I bought a set of the Triple Edge wipers from Wal-Mart and I have had them on for 3 weeks. I use the washer everyday since I drive in the boonies all the time and bugs love my windshield and they are awesome. They`re only $7/ea and I was skeptical, but well worth it IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    These are definitely the best!

http://www.silblade.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperw

Another vote for Silblades. I had the PIAA Silcons as well, and there is virtually no difference, and Silblades are 1/2 the price. Doing buy them direct though- get them through Amazon.com. I think mine were like $22 / pr.
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    Trico brand is pretty good imo last fairly long.
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by velobard
    I`ve been very happy with my Bosch MicroEdge wipers. They have a couple of others now, the MicroEdge Excel and the Icon, that are also supposed to be quite good. Mine are noticeably better and longer lasting than "run-of-the-mill" wipers.

+1

Over the years of living in Florida I have tried a lot of different blades. I too have been very happy with the Bosch MicroEdge on the Mustang and the Taurus. I generally get the MicroEdge Excel...

Advance Auto Parts is currently having a 25% off sale on wiper blades through Oct. 28...

http://www.advanceautoparts.com/engl...s/specials.asp

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperw

I agree, the best.

kbshadow

stockton ca

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LineNoise
    I bought the Bosch Icon`s and they lasted 1 rain and I had to take them off. They were the worst wipers I have ever purchased. I haven`t tried any of the higher up Bosch`s, but after trying those other ones, I won`t be trying any more Bosch`s.

I`ve got Icon`s on my Integra, and have been very happy with them... I have no complaints at all. They clear the water very, very well and are very quiet. I definitely like the newer euro style wipers (not sure what the official term is for them) with the continuous contact, like the Icon`s and the Valeo wipers. I`ve got Valeo`s on my TSX, and they work very well too. I wouldn`t pay full price for them, though, I picked them up on sale.
    2008 Subaru Outback - Obsidian Black Pearl

1997 Acura Integra - Adriatic Blue

Post Thanks / Like
    You might want to try a set of Bosch Icons...they have a bracketless design so they look clean and I`ve heard good things about them. You`ll also find the same wiper blade design on newer cars as opposed to the bracketed ones. I wish I could speak from experience, but my car`s only got one wiper, so it wouldn`t work in that application.

Here`s a picture

Edit: Darn, someone beat me to it...damn class and having to pay attention.
    -Geonald

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t forget a good coat of RainX. My windshields clean ten times better with that stuff on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if you plan on using your wipers in conjunction with a windshield treatment, Aquapel would be your best bet if durability is what you`re after. I don`t ever use my wipers anymore, unless the rain`s horrible and I`m only going 20mph when the Rainx won`t help out...But besides that, water flies off of my windshield faster than my wiper (single) can wipe it off.
    -Geonald

Post Thanks / Like
    I always have used OE or Bosch sans problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    I spent a little extra money (not much) and picked up Bosch`s micro edge for both of my vehicles last fall. I would tell you not to buy them. I was totally unimpressed. These blades didn`t last the season here in the ice and snow of Utah. Go look at Anco`s premium blades they worked better for me and were less expensive.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information