Post Thanks / Like
    I`m embarrassed to confess that this rig has seen four aftermarket mufflers. But...I think I`m finally happy. :heelclick

Picked up a Corsa Touring system for half-off list price on eBay. I`ve never heard a sweeter sounding exhaust system, particularly behind the General`s 6.0L engine. Plus, well...love `em or hate `em, there`s nothing quite like those Corsa tips.

Cogito Ergo Idiot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Corsa is a quality product. I wish I had the Corsa Sport on my GTO rather than the SLP I`ve got now, but that system is about $1000. Corsa, B&B, and Borla are some of my favorites. I`ve currently got a B&B system on my Z06 and it`s a very high quality product as well.

Love those Corsa tips.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom
    Plus, well...love `em or hate `em, there`s nothing quite like those Corsa tips.

Mark me in the "love `em" category! Those tips look positively sweet on that truck! Bet is sounds just as cool too.

:cooleek:
    2003 G35 - protected & perfected with Zaino [Zaino, made for those who refuse to live in a world full of compromises]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! The sound is just.....sweet. I don`t know how else to describe it. A panther`s purr at idle, rumble/roar under load, and darn-near silence at cruise. I`m now considering one for my pickup as well.
    Cogito Ergo Idiot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom
    Plus, well...love `em or hate `em, there`s nothing quite like those Corsa tips.
    I think they are great looking, and look great on that truck! But they don`t go with every car. I love the tip style on the Aurora, but I don`t think they`d look good on the Corvette (though their lack of resonance and free flow is quite appealing).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora40
    I think they are great looking, and look great on that truck! But they don`t go with every car. I love the tip style on the Aurora, but I don`t think they`d look good on the Corvette (though their lack of resonance and free flow is quite appealing).

I think the only car I`ve ever seen Corsas on that I didn`t care for the look was a 4th gen Camaro. They looked out of place there, to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSunshine
    I think the only car I`ve ever seen Corsas on that I didn`t care for the look was a 4th gen Camaro. They looked out of place there, to me.
    Ah, I should specify the C4 `vette. The later ones look great with them. Even the 1991 and later C4 looks good. But I think they look a bit too flashy on the earlier black-beltlined cars, except maybe on a black one or a white one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet truck and great choice on the exhaust! I have heard really good things about the Corsa systems, though I run Bassani myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I ended up selling my SLP and just installed a Corsa Sport on my GTO. I`m absolutely in love with the sound. It`s perfect, and the quality is among the best I`ve seen on an exhaust. It did take some tweaking to get the tips to line up evenly.

Thread Information