I was contacted by a gentleman who had just purchased this boat and was in the process of turning it back into the beautiful vessel that it once was. The history I got from it was that it was purchased new by his brother in law in 1997. He later moved to New Mexico to be closer to his kids, and he took the boat with him. Once there, he realized there were no bodies of water large enough to launch it, so it sat in the desert for 5 years decaying before my client purchased it. I made a consultation visit to get a better idea of what we were dealing with, and we decided to remove the old graphics first, compound/polish/seal, then apply a new graphics kit. Somewhere down the line, the new kit was applied before I done my thing with it, but everything turned out to be fine. It did have some battle scars and imperfections, but this boat is a work in progress and I have no doubt that the owner will soon have her looking better than new. Anyway, here was my small part in this project.

I used Marine31 Heavy Cut Oxidation Cleaner with wool cutting pads, followed by Marine31 Final Step Polish with a wool finishing pad, and topped it off with their Gel Coat Carnuba Wax + Sealant via Griots polisher and white B&S pads.

The letter ghosting was pretty bad, but it came out pretty nice. The owner wasn`t concerned with this too much because a new name is going back on it soon.

Total time on this beauty was 20 hours. Thanks for looking

Nathan Flannell
Flannell`s Pro Detail
618-203-9763