Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Kawasaki Ninja 300 Detailing -> Snow Foam & Time Lapse Hand Washing Two Bucket Method

Motorcycle Detailing Kawasaki Ninja 300 Pearl White 2013 Snow Foam -> Hand Wash -> Microfiber Drying -> Oil Change

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbx97mWfB0]Snow Foaming Kawasaki Ninja 300 Motorcycle and Two Bucket Hand Washing with Chemical Guys Shampoo - YouTube[/ame]

MTM Hydro Foam Cannon coupled with Electric GreenWorks 1.3 gpm 1600 psi
    Foam Cannon soap Chemical Guys Wash and Wax (yellow)
    Two Bucket Soap Chemical Guys Mr Pink
    Meguiars wash mitt
    various brushes
    plush microfiber detailing towel
    1z colourtec wheel cleaner

Editing the Oil Change video currently will have it up over the next couple hours for those who are interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kawasaki Ninja 300 Detailing -> Snow Foam & Time Lapse Hand Washing Two Bucket Method

Very cool video, make sure to clean and lube the chain when you are done. Cool bike, is it yours?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kawasaki Ninja 300 Detailing -> Snow Foam & Time Lapse Hand Washing Two Bucket Method

Nice !!
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Those smaller sized bikes are a lot of fun!!! Full throttle everywhere you go and no tickets plus you still get incredible gas mileage out of them. Their light and easy to throw around in the hills or on a track.

Perfect bike for anyone who rides, beginner or advanced rider, those bikes are fun.

I didn`t listen to the audio on the video to hear if you mentioned anything or not about it but a set of stands or at least a rear stand will help out a lot and become very useful for maintenance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Very cool video, make sure to clean and lube the chain when you are done. Cool bike, is it yours?
    Thanks Todd and yes sir, second bike I love it great for commuting and still fun in the turns as well. Agreed, grunge brush ftw ACC needs to stock it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Nice !!
    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by valleyrider View Post
    Those smaller sized bikes are a lot of fun!!! Full throttle everywhere you go and no tickets plus you still get incredible gas mileage out of them. Their light and easy to throw around in the hills or on a track.

Perfect bike for anyone who rides, beginner or advanced rider, those bikes are fun.

I didn`t listen to the audio on the video to hear if you mentioned anything or not about it but a set of stands or at least a rear stand will help out a lot and become very useful for maintenance.
    I agree lol. Forgot great insurance rates too!

Thanks for the tip, I`ve been looking at stands in between a cost effective set or a top dollar stands like the pitbull ones. thanks for viewing!

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve been looking at that model to, the only thing turning me off on smaller engine motorcycle is the sound...
    Been looking at the Z800 now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2shiny View Post
    I`ve been looking at that model to, the only thing turning me off on smaller engine motorcycle is the sound...
    Been looking at the Z800 now
    lol it sounds like a sewing machine, full exhaust is otw

Post Thanks / Like

The 300 sounds like that?
    what does otw mean?

Post Thanks / Like

nice, I really like using the foam guns too I`ve got a motorcycle blow dryer that really helps get the water out of those tight areas, but a leaf blower works great too.

Post Thanks / Like

The 300 sounds like that?
    what does otw mean?
    sorry I speak in too many acronyms
    otw = on the way
    I`m going to be installing an almost prototype exhaust from two brothers using their tarmac setup, is isn`t technically otw yet but it should be over the next week or two
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicsteve View Post
    nice, I really like using the foam guns too I`ve got a motorcycle blow dryer that really helps get the water out of those tight areas, but a leaf blower works great too.
    whats the difference between a motorcycle blow dryer and a leaf blower? very nice though! upload some pics

Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean with a full exhaust? How is it different from the one now? And will it make that much difference in sound? As that would be very interesting

Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean with a full exhaust? How is it different from the one now? And will it make that much difference in sound? As that would be very interesting
    Full Exhaust refers to replacement of the entire exhaust system from the manifold to the tip. In other words, headers, pipe(s), muffler(s).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaxAddict View Post
    Full Exhaust refers to replacement of the entire exhaust system from the manifold to the tip. In other words, headers, pipe(s), muffler(s).
    ^^ WaxAddict nailed it

Makes a huge difference in sound and power for a motorcycle -- really a slipon (just the muffler essentially) will determine most of the sound portion whereas the full exhaust (adding the headers and rest of piping) coupled with a tune creates the power increase

Post Thanks / Like

whats the difference between a motorcycle blow dryer and a leaf blower? very nice though! upload some pics [/QUOTE]

mainly the size. mc dryers are smaller, easier to move around. Metro Air Force Commander Motorcycle Dryer is a nice high end model.
    the one I use is more like this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information