Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    ancing Dot:Hey thank you for the knowledge Flash....I like to think positive,it usually is a big help. Yes learning the trade and becoming a guy the people will requests is what I must do.Sites and forums such as these do come in handy. So many people with the know how and the resources are right here at my fingertips!!!
    Glad I could help. Look forward to seeing you around fastlane

Post Thanks / Like
    Been awhile since i was here!!! hello!! I havent started yet got sidetracked throughout the year.But This spring I`m trying to get it going...I`ll get work by word of mouth ,bike rallies, ads social media etc. I know a rack of harley riders ,so getting business will be of no real challenge.working out my home garage (pick up /delivery service as well) 24 hour turn around time!! hit me back!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

just detailed a harley, i posted the link on the shine and show section. harley detailing is very fun, i consider it a challenge with benefits because of the added beauty of the finish product shine of chrome. lots of tight spots to get into which is true with any bike however harleys are really another beast. you must be over the top OCD for this job. good luck man hope it pans out for ya.

Post Thanks / Like
    With bikes, especially Harleys, there is a LOT of chrome. Do yourself a favor and charge hourly because if one bike has twice the chrome and takes 60% more time you need to charge accordingly. It makes things MUCH better with bikes.
    Jeff
    Immaculate Reflections Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Harley detailing

The link that Flash posted was my personal Harley. I like detailing, but seldom have time to do more than my own personal bike, cars and etc... Detailing one right takes time and people who ride Harley`s seem to be willing to spend extra for top notch work. So you may be headed in the right direction.

I just wish i could find someone who really liked to detail as much as myself. i would just pay them and watch!

Flash it feels good when you reading someone`s post and see a link then you click on it and it`s your work. I feel like I`ve made the big time now!

Thanks,
    JG

Post Thanks / Like
    hourly rates for harley detailing is a smart way to go for sure i think thats an excellent suggestion, also take a look at the bike before you layout a payment method, some bikes will always require more work: condition of the metal, condition of rims and hubs, condition of plastics and seat, esc. if a bike looks clean before you start the job, it might be worth your while to charge for the whole job instead of hourly, in some cases, you will look at a bike and go, oh man this is more like a restoration haha, thats the day you should charge by the hour.

Post Thanks / Like
    making your own harley design is the most loved of this bikes. cause that is what you want to look on your bike.
    visa for canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information