In the recent past I got up the nerve to try Klasse AIO on the windscreen of our BMW R1100 GS, fantastic results. Shortly after that, while cleaning the lower life forms from the faceshield (we always wear a helmet, even in States that don`t require it) I got to thinking and decided what the heck, and tried it again with excellent results.

After an extended off road adventure down in TN and NC last summer where we did the Dragon for the fifth time (Deals Gap or Rt 129, GET YOUR BUTT TO THE DRAGON IF YOU HAVEN`T DONE SO YET) I decided to try AIO on the instrument led display and the gps screen, also with great results.

Seeing what AIO did for the above I have also put some on every piece of test equipment that I have with a display screen; combustion analyzers, multi meters, cap testers-everything.

Dirt cleans off much easier, displays become resistant to scratching and minor scratches disappeared-it really is worth the effort.

Very, very small amounts of prouduct and buffing with high quality microfiber cloths seem to be the key.

Love the stuff.