Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Albatros Fighter Jet / Trainer

So we tackled two Albatross fighter/trainer jets , 1 Huey and 1 Eruo chopper . I can not mention to many details nor mention the movie they will be in just yet as we where asked to keep it low key and picture to a minimum . I can tell you it is a major movie being done by a major production company . Also we where called back out to tackle 2 more older planes.You can see on the older grey plane which was ww2 trainer where we buffed on it and snapped a quick shot of before and after . Also you can look at the prop the bottom prop was before top after . Hope you guys enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Official Wax Waster atkinsonair's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Albatros Fighter Jet / Trainer

Cool! What did you use on those.

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atkinsonair View Post
    Cool! What did you use on those.
    Started out with some XG-5 and PB Bug squash . Than finished up with some XC-11. The 1 of the 2 Albatross where pretty dirty which is the one pictured . The Huey was pretty dusty and the euro was bugged to hell as it flew in from Houston .

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the movie machete that`s being filmed in TX

I did some cleaning of cars on a TV commercial shoot years back. If you can get in with those guys there is good money, and the cars do not have to be perfect
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Its been filmed with Steve Segal, Jessica Alba, Robert De Niro and Lindsay Lohan, not your low budget movie. I can understand your not / being asked to not talk about it!

If I where you I would leave it at that!

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

If you didn`t want to be asked about it, they why bring it up in the first place?
    "The trouble is that you think you have time." - Jack Kornfeld

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy View Post
    Its been filmed with Steve Segal, Jessica Alba, Robert De Niro and Lindsay Lohan, not your low budget movie. I can understand your not / being asked to not talk about it!

If I where you I would leave it at that!
    Well considering Machete was reported on Jan 24, 2010 ... MACHETE has a $25 million budget . That would be considered low budget to $150 million dollar budget as this film is tagged with . So yes I would consider $25 million low budget compared to $150 . Also I was sharing some pictures as I thought that is what this section is for ? .

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not talking about your pics. I only said that I thought the movie could have been Machete since its being filmed in TX...Austin to be exact, are you not in TX?

All that said I`m not here to continue talking about this top secret movie you are not suppose to talking about

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy View Post
    I`m not talking about your pics. I only said that I thought the movie could have been Machete since its being filmed in TX...Austin to be exact, are you not in TX?

All that said I`m not here to continue talking about this top secret movie you are not suppose to talking about
    No sorry picture thing was meant for Scott . I am located in New Orleans area , I just posted some pictures because I figured you guys would like to have a look . I posted a little bit of information about the pictures because I figured a lot of people would ask question of what where they for who they belonged to ect so I posted a quick description explaining of some of the information I could give you guys . But now I understand and see how things go around here.This was kinda a testing the waters type of thing as I had a few other things I wanted to share like a private collection of 125 cars as well . But I will keep other photos and things of that nature to myself . Not that it matters or anyone cares anyways but just figured some people would like to see . Thank you and good luck too you all.

Acrylic Paint Conditioner Gus-Gus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressDetail View Post
    No sorry picture thing was meant for Scott . I am located in New Orleans area , I just posted some pictures because I figured you guys would like to have a look . I posted a little bit of information about the pictures because I figured a lot of people would ask question of what where they for who they belonged to ect so I posted a quick description explaining of some of the information I could give you guys . But now I understand and see how things go around here.This was kinda a testing the waters type of thing as I had a few other things I wanted to share like a private collection of 125 cars as well . But I will keep other photos and things of that nature to myself . Not that it matters or anyone cares anyways but just figured some people would like to see . Thank you and good luck too you all.
    Express,
    Im sure we all appreciated the photos thing is you stated you couldn`t share anything about the movie or who was making it or what it was about.. then a few posts later you start dropping hints about the movie and what it could be.. i think you are over reacting to the comments you received..

If you cant comment on the movie i would say.. don`t comment.. but thats just my .02

Im sure we will welcome the other pictures but its sort of like placing a piece of cake in front of a child and telling them to look and not touch..
    "One day you will have to stop being a Muppet...So take the hand out of yer butt and walk for yourself."

Claying does not mean "High end". It means quality/caring. So would actually learning a trade instead of "Hey I can wash and wax a car, so I`ma gonna be a detailer."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressDetail View Post
    But now I understand and see how things go around here.This was kinda a testing the waters type of thing as I had a few other things I wanted to share like a private collection of 125 cars as well . But I will keep other photos and things of that nature to myself . Not that it matters or anyone cares anyways but just figured some people would like to see . Thank you and good luck too you all.
    No one is picking on you! Any more than you coped an attitude about my guess of the film, calling it low budget and this film is a Hollywood premier.

Had you said this is for a motion pic, we are not allowed to say anything more at this time...no one would have questioned you.

If you feel I picked on you...sorry wasn`t meant to be that in anyway!

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Stop it GH, we are not allowed to talk about it!

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Oh... yeah, but you liked my guess, right?
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Oh... yeah, but you liked my guess, right?
    yes I did!

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information