Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Up next .... 35ft house boat

Do you have any Sears around there? All of the stores around here have Milwaukee polisher that is 0-1750 RPM but is a bit heavy. But may be worth checking into for a last minute deal.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/searc...yword=polisher

They also list a Makita on their site but haven`t seen one of them in the stores yet.

New food for though for anyone- Could Chris get away with using his PC in this situation? I among others may come into a situation like this so this info would help everyone out.
    "Whether you think you can or think you can`t - you are right " -Henry Ford

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by budman3
    Do you have any Sears around there? All of the stores around here have Milwaukee polisher that is 0-1750 RPM but is a bit heavy. But may be worth checking into for a last minute deal.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/searc...yword=polisher

They also list a Makita on their site but haven`t seen one of them in the stores yet.

New food for though for anyone- Could Chris get away with using his PC in this situation? I among others may come into a situation like this so this info would help everyone out.

Yea...I have bee to Sears, 3 times today. Bought the Craftsman Bufer, 2nd trip I took it back, third trip I went to get the Milwaukee Rotary. They were out of stock. I am kind of glad, as that think was extremely heavy and bulky. I would have hated to use it. I finally got ahold of my distributor, (car brite) and he has one Dewalt Rotary on his truck. He is going to make an hour and a half trip,onw way, tomorrow morning just to bring me the Buffer.....
    Now that is helping the customer out.

I have to tell you though. I was actually scared I would not be able to find a rotary by Thursday. It seems odd that there are none around here......
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTB
    Yea...I have bee to Sears, 3 times today. Bought the Craftsman Bufer, 2nd trip I took it back, third trip I went to get the Milwaukee Rotary. They were out of stock. I am kind of glad, as that think was extremely heavy and bulky. I would have hated to use it. I finally got ahold of my distributor, (car brite) and he has one Dewalt Rotary on his truck. He is going to make an hour and a half trip,onw way, tomorrow morning just to bring me the Buffer.....
    Now that is helping the customer out.

I have to tell you though. I was actually scared I would not be able to find a rotary by Thursday. It seems odd that there are none around here......
    You`ll be happy with the dewalt. Its on the heavy side but its bulletproof. And it don`t bog down.

I don`t get why people would want one thats light. The heavier it is the better quality it is IMO.

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDetailer
    You`ll be happy with the dewalt. Its on the heavy side but its bulletproof. And it don`t bog down.

I don`t get why people would want one thats light. The heavier it is the better quality it is IMO.

That is what I heard. I believe it is the DW849 model.....
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information