Post Thanks / Like

What quick detail spray?

I have a 2011 BMW Black Sapphire Metallic. I have ordered The Blackfire DUO and Blackfire BLACKICE wax. What spray wax/detailer do you recommend between waxes? I have heard that polymer spray is better but I see the instant detailer is included in the BLACKICE package. thank you in advance for your help!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What quick detail spray?

i would stick with your bf and go with the polymer sealant spray-that stuff is pretty awesome. reminds me of zaino z8-which is an old love. haha

you can always use bf gloss enhancing polish as well or poor boys black hole after the bf duo and before the black ice. i`ve seen ron`s pics of that combo and it`s killer

i`ve used the bf detail spray and the waterless wash and both are great products- definitely stick with bf since you already have the key essentials

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

If its topped with BlackICE
    i`d recommend: Blackfire Midnight Sun Instant Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    If you wipe you BSM BMW down with Prima Slick or Victoria Wax QD after you wash it, it will look amazingly glossy. I`ve never tried the BF QD, but I`m sure it`s very nice. I have like a gazillion spray waxes/QD and these two seem to stand out for just the bling factor on my BSM BMW.

Of course, you don`t want to wipe that car down with even a spec of dust on it because it easily mars (or easily shows marring). So, I only use these products immediately after the car was just washed.

Post Thanks / Like

i just onr`d my pickup and followed that up with a spray and wipe of b/f polymer spray and it definitely brought the slickness back. could feel the difference

Post Thanks / Like

In the BF line up you have two choices...

BF Midnight Sun Instant Detailer and Wet Diamond Polymer Spray...

Both will work...

Instant Detailer is going to be better for QD duties - light clean up, dust removal, etc... It also will impart the same ivory carnauba found in Midnight Sun on the paint, so it will have a deeper shine. This is why we pair it with BlackICE.

Polymer Spray is a more protective, slicker, and perhaps a little glossier than Midnight Sun Instant Detailer. It will not be quite as deep or rich looking, but rather give more of that signature Wet Diamond look.

Personally, I would go with Midnight Sun as BlackICE is a very very protective wax.

Post Thanks / Like

I stay away from any detail spray all together. Use BF waterless wash as a detailer to clean a slightly dusty car. Then use BF polymer spray.
    Like previously said, if it`s too dirty, wash the traditional way.
    You also said the key color "Black". So once it`s washed, 5 minutes later it`s dirty again...dust = dirt when the color is black.

Post Thanks / Like

That makes a lot of sense firebird. What kind of a finish would the Waterless wash give me? Will it bring the deep wet look of the Black Ice out or will I still need to top it of with something else?
    FYI my typical routine is to wash,dry, then quick detail to get rid of any water spots and make it pop. Every once in a while I will do a quick dust removal but not that often.

Thread Information