Anyone had a particular vehicle that TPnS just doesn`t work well on? I did my 2008 CRV a few weeks ago. Used way to much and had a lot of remnants that stuck around after I CS`d it you could really see a lot of white patches all over. So this weekend I stripped everything off to take another shot at it now that I know to use much less and had great success on my 2003 and 2013 Accords. I started with another compounding using Megs UC on Orange LC CCS on the GG6.

Same problem this time around and I was using way less just like I did on the Accords. After a couple failed test spots, I just decided this stuff doesn`t like the CRV paint for some reason (maybe I haven`t gotten the paint sufficiently clean with the ultra clay and need to go a more aggressive clay?).

In retreat, I went for the WDAFPP after stripping the test spots and re-compounding. That went great on the blue LC CCS pad on GG6. So I let that cure overnight and put 2 coats of CS on today. Going to follow up with MS wax tonight. Looks great without the TPnS and probably just fine to skip it anyway since the UC tends to have a nice gloss behind it that doesn`t really need polished. Just weird that it doesn`t like the paint on that one car.