Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bf midnight sun wax

Quote Originally Posted by dd1101 View Post
    Very Nice Merlin, your truck?

Also how long did you wait in between the WD and MS. Sometime when I do friends cars or family members cars I just don`t have 6 hours for BFWD to cure.
    First:
    I hope so otherwise I`ve been polishing someone else`s truck all these years.

Second:
    Todd would be the expert here on BFWD cure times. I`m sure it`s dependent on the weather.
    The recommended process is 2-3 coats with proper cure time in between before applying BFMS.

You are not supposed to allow the Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax to dry before removal. It`s a WOWO.
    Application is apply and remove each panel at a time. If it dries, it can be a bit stubborn and grabby to remove.
    I may have left it on a bit too long (even though it only seamed like five minutes) it lightly grabbed when removing.

I would highly recommend using the "Wet Ice Over Fire" combo as they say "Blackfire - Don`t just turn heads, create whiplash!"
    The BFWD/BFMS combo has a stunning, deep, warm & very unique look! BFMS IMHO doesn`t attract dust like Pinnacle Souveran.

................................................................................

JL Audio Stealthbox, JL Audio XD400/4 -doors, XD600/1 -sub, RAAMmat and Ensolite
    L&S oil seperator, 6lb lower, NGKTR6, JLP CAI, Diablo Predator Tune & Engine SS/Billet
    LLoyd Lux HD logo floor mats & lovingly OCD polished to a swirl free "Show Car" finish

Post Thanks / Like

I can tell you I`m really impressed with the combo your highlighting.. I have a Harley and I plan to go this route as well.. It`s a hot looking FXDWGI, Brandywine Blood Red, Lots of Skulls, Fire & Ice.. Makes it so nice..

It`s a Harley Exotic Set.. #2 of 50.. The paint set is called "Skullfire" and it`s a Brandywine Pearl & Brandywine Candy mix..

lots of chrome..

I`m saying this bike needs a coat of BF Fire & Ice..

Post Thanks / Like

Makes sure the paint is prepared before application. Brand new paint job. Preparation is the key!

Before

After

Ride Safe and keep your eyes on the horizon.

Post Thanks / Like

I plan that.. wash, clay, polish, then fire & ice.

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdskullfire2 View Post
    I plan that.. wash, clay, polish, then fire & ice.

Steve
    i`ve done this differently, order was wash, clay, total polish and seal, crystal seal, bfms.....love all the combos that can be made....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdskullfire2 View Post
    I have a Harley and I plan to go this route as well.. It`s a hot looking FXDWGI, Brandywine Blood Red, Lots of Skulls, Fire & Ice.. Makes it so nice..

It`s a Harley Exotic Set.. #2 of 50.. The paint set is called "Skullfire" and it`s a Brandywine Pearl & Brandywine Candy mix..

lots of chrome...
    I like the wide glide it`s a nimble bike. The paint set is sweet. It should come out killer!

Post Thanks / Like

Just got BFMS wax applied over TPnS, WD, and CS. How long should BFMS cure before a final wipedown with BFMS Instant Detailer?

2nd question: Now that I have MS on the car, after a wash should I do my final wipedown with BFMSID or BFPS? Or does it matter? Seems the BFMSID would be best since it has some wax to replenish on top of the BFMS which will degrade a bit over time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information