Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax w video

Take BLACKFIRE`s signature Wet Diamond shine to new depths and create whiplash with BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7B_fbccAXM"]BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnuaba Wax - YouTube[/ame]

BLACKFIRE`s unique combination of three different polymers, imported from across the globe, are renowned for creating a rich three dimensional shine that imparts an unique shine on all paint colors. This is a shine you can (and feel) by using any of BLACKFIRE`s premium paint sealants: Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection, Crystal Seal, Total Polish N Seal, and Wet Diamond Polymer Spray. BLACKFIRE`s ingenious tri-polymer system can even be found in the BLACKFIRE range of car washes: Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo, Wet Diamond Waterless Wash and Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash.

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste takes BLACKFIRE`s signature shine to new depths by fusing BLACKFIRE`s premium polymers with the highest quality refined carnauba wax from Brazil. BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax imparts a deep, reflective shine that appears to ripple underneath the paint`s surface much like viewing the ocean`s floor in a crystal clear sea.

Synergistic Compatibility

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste starts with carefully selected Brazilian #1 grade carnauba wax which goes through a refining process that removes impurities. Regular #1 grade carnauba wax ranges in color from tan to a light yellow. Once refined it has a very pale yellow, almost white hue. The carnauba is carefully melted and mixed with a propitiatory combination of rich wetting oils, BLACKFIRE polymers, pure waxes and natural solvents. This careful hand blending and cooking takes days and the process is checked multiple times. Once perfect is is cooled in a controlled environment and hand poured into each BLACKFIRE container.

The addition of BLACKFIRE Polymers in the matrix of the wax allow it to form a stronger bond to the paint, increasing the wax`s life cycle. More importantly, the Polymers allow it to mate perfectly with any BLACKFIRE paint sealant without affecting the durability of the top coat. The result is a longer lasting deep shine.

Wet Ice Over Fire

BLACKFIRE Wet Ice Over Fire is the combination of BLACKFIRE`s Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection topped with BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste. The base layer of Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection infuses the paint with serious protection and BLACKFIRE`s unique shine. Topping it with Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax creates takes the crisp reflections and pushes them deeper into the paint for the ultimate in a three dimension shine. The bright reflections will ripple across the surface while appearing the saturate the paint with color.

Application

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste should be applied to clean paint that is free of contamination, oxidation and any impurites that could affect the bonding of the wax. Clay or deconaminate the paint as needed. On paint that has visible swirl marks use BLACKFIRE SRC Compound or SRC Finishing polish to restore a swirl free shine. On paint that is in good condition use BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish.

You can apply BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax on any surface in which you can apply carnauba wax to: Paint (single stage or basecoat/clearcoat), gel-coat, fiberglass, glass, plastic, metal and more. There are no abrasives or harsh chemical solvents in Midnight Sun so it will not stain trim or build into cracks and crevices.

You can also apply BLACKIFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax on top of any previously applied glaze, wax or paint sealant. When applied directly on top of BLACKFIRE`s paint sealant range the Wet Diamond Polymers will bond to each other for increased durability while fully complimenting their shine characteristics.

Apply BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun to the paint using the supplied foam applicator by hand. Apply in straight or circle movements, overlapping to ensure even coverage. Apply and remove to one panel at a time. DO NOT LET DRY OR HAZE. Remove BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnabua Wax while it is still wet. Lightly buff with a soft microfiber towel until all residue is removed. Repeat until the entire car has been waxed.

Follow Up Care & Maintenance

BLACKFIRE offers several maintenance products that will extend the wax protection and shine created by BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax.

All three wash products in the BLACKFIRE range -Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo, BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash, BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash- feature a high concentration of BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Polymers. Each time you wash your vehicle with a BLACKFIRE product you will replenish any polymers that have failed as well as add an additional amount of protection and shine to the paint.

BLACKFIRE Polymer Spray is a high concentration of BLACKFIRE Polymers engineered into a powerful spray sealant. Using BLACKFIRE Polymer Spray occasionally after washing will encrust the paint in a blanket of polymers that will bond with previously apply BLACKFIRE products. The result is longer durability with an increase in gloss and slickness.

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Carnauba Detailer is a quick touch-spray that is perfect for removing light dust and smudges. It features both Wet Diamond Polymers and ivory carnauba wax to replenish the existing wax protection.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax w video

Awesome post Todd, Thank you. Amazing results on a job well done. I will have to try that wax some day soon. I have the BFMS Instant detailer that has a little of that wax in it. Does that wax smell as good as my instant detailer??

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Todd

My favorite nuba

Disclaimer: You will find yourself staring at your car time to time for long periods of times
    2014 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech
    2014 Acura MDX

Post Thanks / Like

Great Video.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mdetail1 View Post
    Awesome post Todd, Thank you. Amazing results on a job well done. I will have to try that wax some day soon. I have the BFMS Instant detailer that has a little of that wax in it. Does that wax smell as good as my instant detailer??
    Smell is always subjective but I would say it smells much better!

Quote Originally Posted by dd1101 View Post
    Thanks Todd

My favorite nuba

Disclaimer: You will find yourself staring at your car time to time for long periods of times
    Agreed lol

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Great Video.
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

I prefer BFMS without BFWD but thats just me. Of all the waxes I have, this is definately the easiest wax to use PERIOD.

Post Thanks / Like

Well done Todd. It turned out great. Nice video on applying BF Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax.

I noticed all the supplies on the shelf. Is that your personal collection?

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding Todd. definitely the best wax i`ve ever used. let us know how the Ferrari does in judging.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    I prefer BFMS without BFWD but thats just me. Of all the waxes I have, this is definately the easiest wax to use PERIOD.
    This is so true. You can wax your car in no time with this wax compared to other paste waxes. Nice post Todd, love this wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Glad to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Wors View Post
    Well done Todd. It turned out great. Nice video on applying BF Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax.

I noticed all the supplies on the shelf. Is that your personal collection?
    Thank you for the compliments. That is all my supplies and collection (well about half)

Quote Originally Posted by tropicsteve View Post
    outstanding Todd. definitely the best wax i`ve ever used. let us know how the Ferrari does in judging.
    Will do. I am excited to see how it does!

Quote Originally Posted by TacoHerder View Post
    This is so true. You can wax your car in no time with this wax compared to other paste waxes. Nice post Todd, love this wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Todd excellent post and video.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DKumarm3 View Post
    Todd excellent post and video.
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

will that pop out of the pot to apply via da ?

Post Thanks / Like

Love this stuff, still have 3/4 of my 3oz jar I won from the Big Kahuna giveaway. A little goes a LONG way with this, and love the look it gives over BFWD. <3 Wet Ice Over Fire

Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff! Blackfire makes my Mustang look like it`s glowing.
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack- Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado- Summit White
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited- Silver

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information